Talia

Why can't I play darkside Talia in dark side battles?

Replies

• Can you give us more information? Are you referring to the dark side territory battles? If so you need a certain star requirement for each phase, it's possible you don't meet the star requirement and as such are limited to what characters you can use.
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Can you give us more information? Are you referring to the dark side territory battles? If so you need a certain star requirement for each phase, it's possible you don't meet the star requirement and as such are limited to what characters you can use.

This has to be it . Talia is one of the first characters you can get in game and 100% usable in dark side table.
  • She is a level 20 3 star. I can play her in the cantinas but not in the darkside. It let's me play my sith and a stormtrooper who are only 1 star and not above 15. I have just started darkside battles. Maybe she too upgraded?
  • Two thoughts: are you using an ally’s Talia, as you can only have one character in a battle at once.

Not sure if it will help. But if for some reason she isn’t showing on the main squad screen, I recommend going into your squad selector at the bottom and creating a squad that includes her as well. See if you can pull her into battle like that.

If not I say post a screenshot of your squad screen where it shows her missing and also your character page showing her.
  • If selected your ally is talia, then you can’t use your talia.
    “Too upgraded” is not important.
    She must be able to be used at Dark Side Battle.
  • Thank you I think that was it! I like the character attributes and was picking her as ally. I went back and tried with a different ally and she was there. Thank you for all y'alls help!