32 posts Member
edited December 2018
Who would you focus on 1st 2ed and 3rd?
https://swgoh.gg/p/125311518/characters/

3o1rg2p6i1dw.jpg

ul30xcoip4ou.jpg

alglofyglcwh.jpg

Replies

• It's impossible to say. Nobody knows 3PO's kit yet, so nobody can say anything about how he will interact with your current toons.

Personally I'ld say finish Chewie, as you already have a team with him in it.
    Revan would improve your Jedi quite a lot, but you need Jolee to really make it all shine.

But now to the serious part...

- You're not getting C-3PO this time around (1-2 weeks from now - probably). Your Ewoks are way too far off. If the event is as hard as the Chewie event, lvl 70-ish and G7 toons are not going to be very useful.

- You're not finishing Chewie next time around either (2-3 weeks or so from now). Your Bounty Hunters are too far off. You still need 2 stars on Zam and a good 3-4 gear levels on everybody except Boba.

- You're not getting Revan next time either. Current guestimates suggest that he will be back in january or february, and you'll have more than a hard time getting 4 toons from 4 and 5 stars to 7, levelling and gearing all of them in time.

(All of the above are void if you have endless cash to throw at the game, but if that was the case, I doubt you would be seeking advice in the first place).

My advice: Pick Chewie as you already have a team for him, and as I see it, your bounty hunters will be the easiest to get ready. When you're done with that consider if C-3PO will be a better fit for your rebels (CLS, Han, Chewie, R2), than Revan is for your jedi. And then pick one again.
  • Thx for the reply.
    Taking 2 and a half months break set me so far back i should just quit again lol.
    But im loving the so much atm

• Good advice from Krjstoff. I am 45 Bossk shards away from a 7* chewie, 25 Wickets from C3PO and between 45 and 90 shards on each KOTOR toon for Revan. Of course this assumes my teams will be strong enough to complete the events. Doubt if I can get all 3 so am saving gear/Zeta/Omegas etc and will decide wether to go all out for CP3O once his kit is revealed and I know how hard the event is.
    My biggest fear is being close to getting all of them but ending up with none!
  • A small addition to my previous post: If you decide to start working on your Ewoks, halt all efforts on Teebo and get started on Chirpa. For high end Ewoks he is the only working lead.
  • I was in a similar position, but I started a couple of months ago, finishing bossk and getting dengar to 7* literally finished dengar the day c3po was announced, but only had 4 ewoks so had tonhard farm paploo, he’s now done so will at least get c3po at some *amount (no logray or wicket at 7*) so am back on the revan farm and hoping logray appears in the guild store everyday :)
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    ...hoping logray appears in the guild store everyday :)

Oh, the days of frustration when trying to get Logray done.
    Don't lose hope. You'll get there! :smile:

• IMO you might need Dengar for Chewbacca event. Preventing Stealth means so much, and I doubt I could get 7 star Chewbacca without it.
  • Ok im now thinking 5* 3p0 ,6* chewy go all out on revan.
  • Ok im now thinking 5* 3p0 ,6* chewy go all out on revan.

Starting to think I am in the same boat. I have no Dengar so may only get 6* chewie this time. My Ewoks are also a bit lame as I have no Logray or Chirpa so C3PO may be a struggle.
    Revan is priority though.
  • Are people expecting Revan to be back soon?
    I’m sure it won’t be til about April
  • Revan
    Revan
    Revan
  • The only thing you should be focusing on is revan. You only need to gear up bastilla to a decent gear and it looks like she’s ready. The others you only need the stars. It will be at least another 5 months before revan will come back around. You should have plenty of time. Check out ahnaldT101 YouTube channel you can get a lot of tips and tricks
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Tobe_Train wrote: »
    Are people expecting Revan to be back soon?
    I’m sure it won’t be til about April

I'm glad I don't listen to all the people who are sure of things here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Revan should return at the beginning of the new year
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?