Revan....

Can anyone remember how many shards were in the packs? I think it was 50 like the Vets and Mission and Z were paired?
Reason I ask.....I’m farming requirements for Revan with triple Cantina energy refresh/day
Ideally I don’t want to buy a pack but would be wiser to switch from T3 to Mission at 50/100 I’m guessing?
Here’s my roster - pretty sure I should manage? - Big Z I’m doing one 25 shard refresh/day. Cantina x3 energy refreshes:

gt0evgy83j0b.png

Replies

• 50 shards, t3 solo, bastila & jolee, zaalbar & mission are the packs (price tag i forgot)
  • Shadowscream
    969 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    XKurareX wrote: »
    50 shards, t3 solo, bastila & jolee, zaalbar & mission are the packs (price tag i forgot)
    So I should switch to Mission once T3 hits 50/100 then grind mission out to 100/100
    Then worst case scenario I need to buy one pack (T3)
    (Zaalbar = about 5.3 shards/day — 96 to 100 = 18 days or so)
  • Revan most likely won't be seen again until mid-February based on prior release cadence and the new OR marquees (assuming Revan plus the four new marquees will be required for whatever new Sith toon is coming in February - Malak I would think since it would be thematically consistent with KOTOR).

I would think you have plenty of time.
  • I'd switch to mission now. I farmed her last and it took forever. You need 280 Mission shards, I'd start now.

Also, February is a good bet for Jedi Revan to return, but I remember JTR came back in three months last year - Dec 2017 initial, Feb 2018 for 1st return. Don't be surprised it Revan comes quicker than anticipated.
  • Col_Forbin wrote: »
    I'd switch to mission now. I farmed her last and it took forever. You need 280 Mission shards, I'd start now.

Also, February is a good bet for Jedi Revan to return, but I remember JTR came back in three months last year - Dec 2017 initial, Feb 2018 for 1st return. Don't be surprised it Revan comes quicker than anticipated.

x3 energy refreshes/day even she takes twice as long as T3 I’ll be ok.....
  • Col_Forbin wrote: »
    I'd switch to mission now. I farmed her last and it took forever. You need 280 Mission shards, I'd start now.

x3 energy refreshes/day even she takes twice as long as T3 I’ll be ok.....

3 energy refreshes per day should take about a month to farm Mission.