Grand arena "downtime" vs "interaction".

I don't feel I am getting enough "bang for my buck" with grand arena...

My defense might change slightly over time/depending on oponent, but it will mostly be stagnant. It takes 2 minutes to set

The offense phase was a joke this time - I could have autoed it and still won because the oponent was far inferior. But over time it'll be at most 5minx7 = ~30-35min + planning.

I just feel that I am sitting around not being able to interact with the game mode for so long and then it's over so fast once it gets going :/

Pretty boring so far.

Replies

• I agree. The wait time is far too long, the rewards are not anything nearly compensatory enough for the time investment, and it is not significantly different from TW, which give better rewards. Mod salvage is too easy to obtain through other avenues. Let’s drop GA and maybe change the board and special bonuses in TW.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    MoslebLrak wrote: »
    I agree. The wait time is far too long, the rewards are not anything nearly compensatory enough for the time investment, and it is not significantly different from TW, which give better rewards. Mod salvage is too easy to obtain through other avenues. Let’s drop GA and maybe change the board and special bonuses in TW.

Wait time is not time investment and doesn't cost you anything. If it's at most 35 minutes of effort like the OP said, then how is that a substantial time investment worthy of great rewards?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I don't understand why so many people are freaking out over this.

There's so much more to do than there used to be.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH