HSR P4 - Traya

Hi Folks ,

short question regarding P4 in HSR.
Which do you play against Traya and how much damage do you deal ?

Replies

• Everything left in my roster.

Her speed boosts and turn meter steal means it is just about getting as much offense out as possible before she crushes you (ideally while your character with Unbreakable Will absorbs as many attacks as possible).

Anything middle geared (8-10 range) with substandard mods can expect to pull around 50k points per run, unless they are heavy on some kind of Turn Meter boosting mechanic (like Ewoks or zCody Clones), then I expect 100-150k per run.

High geared and fast offensive teams probably still won’t net you much more than 250k (there are a couple exceptions, like clones with 0 speed Baze can score 2-3 times as much, or zAsajj led Nightsisters can easily pull 2-3 Million due to their specific mechanics).

Ultimately it is just a guild wide war of attrition as you wear her down with a ‘death of a thousand cuts’ mentality.
  • Essentially throw the kitchen sink at her is pretty much what everyone does.
  • Characters with high burst damage are good for a few hundred thousand damage points. Nightsister Acolyte, First Order Tie Pilot, Young Han Solo, etc.

I can use the Ventress NS squad for about 1.5M vs Traya, but normally I just load in a 5 man team with some synergies and hit auto. They usually get 70-300k apiece.
  • Thanks for your replies folks..so i'll keep it the the "5 Char team and Auto " option :-)
  • Got a team that's able to do ~2.5mio on avg. (aiming for a 3mio run but raid clearance speed doesn't allow many retries) but needs Bastila so I'll see if I can replace her in the Revan team once I got him.

Will do a video on that team and upload on my channel.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Bytestream wrote: »
    Hi Folks ,

short question regarding P4 in HSR.
    Which do you play against Traya and how much damage do you deal ?

Video now online.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXSEwtgtEk&t=2s
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Hi Legend.....thanks a lot Mate