Why is anakins physical damage so low?

Prev1
Baldo
2863 posts Member
He's supposed to be an attacker Rena is like 700 more doesn't make much sense ren was physically demolished by Rey and only beat a storm trooper with the Sabre? Anakin has physically damaged everyone and his uncle?

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Rens*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    "But he is the chosen one!!!!"
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    "But he is the chosen one!!!!"

Exactly
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »
    He's supposed to be an attacker Rena is like 700 more doesn't make much sense ren was physically demolished by Rey and only beat a storm trooper with the Sabre? Anakin has physically damaged everyone and his uncle?

Did I miss more of the Movie??
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Just for the record, Anakin has no uncles that we know of.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

I was being sarcastic
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

my bad you corrected it
    Rens*

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    scuba wrote: »

Its just silly
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

I was being sarcastic

I know. And I was attempting to be funny. Apparently we both failed. ;)

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Because he gains 50% damage and 90% TM on an ally's death and would be horribly OP if he had stronger starting attack level
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member

I was being sarcastic

I know. And I was attempting to be funny. Apparently we both failed. ;)

Or did we
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »
    Because he gains 50% damage and 90% TM on an ally's death and would be horribly OP if he had stronger starting attack level

Doesn't do much damage when with that idk if it's not working or what but I hardly notice a difference.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Even*^ it's too early
  • Hmmm, was he not as strong and fantastic that his friend and mentor cut his legs off in easy manner? Guess the reason he hits not that strong is related to this fact? The choosen one might had considered to listen more during his mentoring to be able to hit more hard in a battle game...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    You lost me when you started comparing him to Rey. He's absolutely nothing like Rey. So do you want him to have -5k health and be a total glass cannon. I wouldn't mind if they buffed him but he's not bad at all and is great on the right team.

The post pretty much turned into a lore-based complaint.
  • Personally I only use my anakin right now in GW when I know I will lose toons and he will benefit from the bonus of them dying. Otherwise he's not strong enough to get a starting spot as trying to land his smite is ridiculously specific.

Still levelling him though as his projected lv90 stats look a lot better
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Hmmm, was he not as strong and fantastic that his friend and mentor cut his legs off in easy manner? Guess the reason he hits not that strong is related to this fact? The choosen one might had considered to listen more during his mentoring to be able to hit more hard in a battle game...

The higher ground won that it's no Obi wan didn't win that with power evidently. He says he has the higher ground
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »
    You lost me when you started comparing him to Rey. He's absolutely nothing like Rey. So do you want him to have -5k health and be a total glass cannon. I wouldn't mind if they buffed him but he's not bad at all and is great on the right team.

He's good in GW but a long farm was just expecting more from him
  • Maybe he doesn't hit hard because you haven't maxed him yet?
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Ive faced 7* purple gear lvl 70 Anakin and I am not impressed. I just farm him because eeeeeeeeeeee Hes Anakin its like having Yoda or GG heck its like farming Mace for crying out loud
    Thats fan boy suicide and we all do it
  • Yeah he just doesn't do it for me. I like him, but he just doesn't shine enough to put him on an A team, and even on another team he just isn't fun. (I would rather use my 4* Aayla than my 6* Anakin just because she is more fun to play!)

If the only way to make him stronger is to have an ally die, that sucks (even though it is better than the ability "when this character dies, teammates get X - because Anakin can get this bonus a possible 4 times.)

I don't like these abilities much, people like Ventress or Sid get bonuses for ANY character death, and that makes it a little better. In GW, Challenges, Events, and LS - I don't think this ever becomes useful for the most part.

Perhaps if an ALLY death gave him that bonus, but if an enemy died he could get "cocky" and get some kind of bonus? Or change SMITE (since Windu has the same named skill) to "Emotional Response" and have it do a little extra (perhaps something if there is no enemy killed? Not more damage, but something.)

He is a good normal character, but Anakin should be a little better in this game. Tough to give him "a little" and not make him OP though. Maybe he could "remove taunt" with a successful Smite or remove buff on a regular hit... I dunno!
  • I think he is already one of the top 3 characters in the game. I don't mind more buff.

He is my mvp in the arena. He and yoda work wonders together.
  • But look at anakin speed. It s super fast. So good for PvP i think
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member

Well, don't get me wrong. I think he could use a little damage boost too. Just not in Rey proportions. I wonder if he gets more potency or more of a chance to apply his debuff in the next level cap
  • J7000 wrote: »

Well, don't get me wrong. I think he could use a little damage boost too. Just not in Rey proportions. I wonder if he gets more potency or more of a chance to apply his debuff in the next level cap

Make good use of his AOE and passive. That's his biggest strength. Not his normal attack.
  • LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    These need to buff arguments are really pointless when you don't explain what level he is and what gear and what you are comparing him to. Ie. Are you saying 6 star anakin doesn't get a pvp roar spot your sever star squad of known a-team guys (gs,rey,sid,lumi,ig)?

I have little Ani up to 6 star. I am salivating at getting him to 7 and teaming him w qgj and Yoda all maxed. The meta is speed people and those guys will go first and often. Can anyone who has this squad discuss pvp arena with maxed fast jedi?? Let alone eeth... I can on Thursday...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    LordAlvert wrote: »
    These need to buff arguments are really pointless when you don't explain what level he is and what gear and what you are comparing him to. Ie. Are you saying 6 star anakin doesn't get a pvp roar spot your sever star squad of known a-team guys (gs,rey,sid,lumi,ig)?

I have little Ani up to 6 star. I am salivating at getting him to 7 and teaming him w qgj and Yoda all maxed. The meta is speed people and those guys will go first and often. Can anyone who has this squad discuss pvp arena with maxed fast jedi?? Let alone eeth... I can on Thursday...

Good luck with Koth.. ;)
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

He ks good in arena too. Just not plug and play no-brainer. Needs proper team.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Hmmm, was he not as strong and fantastic that his friend and mentor cut his legs off in easy manner? Guess the reason he hits not that strong is related to this fact? The choosen one might had considered to listen more during his mentoring to be able to hit more hard in a battle game...

The higher ground won that it's no Obi wan didn't win that with power evidently. He says he has the higher ground

Tsking the higher ground require wisdom, tactics and keeping focus. 3 points where Anakin lacked and Obi Wan was excelent
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Triqui wrote: »

Doesn't do much damage when with that idk if it's not working or what but I hardly notice a difference.

Does 50% more. Which is great when you have attscked twice before initiative 148 has had a chance, with almost 15k hp yourself and a AOE.

I'd be glad to have my Anakin buffed. I think it is going to be a lot of comolain and nerf-threads about him if he gets buffed.