Any bugs in grand arena 2.0?

I’m just curious if anyone’s having issues with 2.0 version. I’m mostly curious about the scoring. I won all my battles, lost only 2 toons and will still lose. Yes...I’m aware that they could’ve won all the battles without losing a toon and that could be the case but based on their roster I find that hard to believe. Again though, it’s possible hence the reason I’m asking. I’ve heard a few others with odd scores in their favor and they are confused as well.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189381/grand-arena-exhibition-season-starts-today#latest

Here is the scoring breakdown. I have not seen any scoring that doesnt align with this system.

No major bugs have been stated, but you can always check <<Answers HQ>> to see what may have popped up.
  • I haven't run into any bugs. My score is accurate.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/189381/grand-arena-exhibition-season-starts-today#latest

Here is the scoring breakdown. I have not seen any scoring that doesnt align with this system.

No major bugs have been stated, but you can always check <<Answers HQ>> to see what may have popped up.
    Maybe I missed it but do you get extra points if you win with less than 5 people? I loss by 17 points so I’m just trying to figure out how to fix that moving forward or avoid that moving forward.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Trake wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Maybe I missed it but do you get extra points if you win with less than 5 people? I loss by 17 points so I’m just trying to figure out how to fix that moving forward or avoid that moving forward.

Yes, you get points for each empty slot. Also for having full health or protection at the end.
  • The bug is there. When you don’t set up defense, it is included in the conquer territory banners.

Let’s say for 4m gp players, the conquer territory banners is 210, breakdown of 120 offense and 90 defense (it’s in the info section). Even if you didn’t setup defense and you cleared opponent territory, the system still give you 210 banners instead of 120.
  • Tactyou wrote: »
    The bug is there. When you don’t set up defense, it is included in the conquer territory banners.

Let’s say for 4m gp players, the conquer territory banners is 210, breakdown of 120 offense and 90 defense (it’s in the info section). Even if you didn’t setup defense and you cleared opponent territory, the system still give you 210 banners instead of 120.

That's not a bug at all.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Yep... happened to me this morning 5j3pqj48y6nj.png
  • Gets extra points by not losing toons health or protection. If all zones r lost on both sides and no one took advantage of I can not give up points by not setting teams in a zone this is how it will be decided how easy it was for u to beat team.
  • Definitely not fixed yet @CG_SBCrumb
  • No, no one runs Geos in arena anymore.

Oh, different kind of bug huh? Nope, none of them either.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • The whole point system is explained in game. Just click on the "i" on the territory interface. Its beside the squad total.

They really went out of their way to implement a new scoring system that will really prevent ties. It's all about efficiency. You get +1 per surviving unit. +1 per character at full health and +1 per character at full protection. You get +4 points per empty slot.

The max points you can get is 64. But the only way to do this is to go in solo with a character (CLS probably the only one that could maybe do it) Thus the breakdown would be offensive win +15, First try win +30, surviving bonus +1, full health +1, full protection +1, and +16 for the 4 empty slots.

The best score you can get with a team of 5 is 60. Only way to obtain that is to have your whole squad untouched. Realistically that is the best score you can achieve against good defensive teams. Only way you will be able to get more than 60 is against a weak team where you could send in triumvirate (max 62) or CLS.

I honestly don't think it's worth the risk or the effort of sending in less than 5.Losing one battle will likely be the difference in winning or losing. It's only worth doing if your opponent already cleared your board and you need the extra points to win.
  • I get 1307 banners and my opponent get 1295 banners but I got rank 2 rewards . Isn’t that a bug ?
  • eben75IL wrote: »
    I get 1307 banners and my opponent get 1295 banners but I got rank 2 rewards . Isn’t that a bug ?

Rewards haven't gone out yet...
  • No bugs for me. Workng great so far!
  • Filthy casuals who don't attack are the bugs! Stomp them out!
  • No bugs, great experience