Nightsisters

WasteMyTime2022
192 posts Member
edited December 2018
Okay. I’m having to kill Daka and MT 6 times. Literally. Then stupid acolyte gets stealth and after 8 times killing zombie still stealthed. how am I gonna counter that crap?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Use a better strategy. There are several strategies available to beat nightsisters, if you link your swgoh.gg so we can see your roster then we can advise on what would work best for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Area of effect attacks are your friend against NS. Imperial Troopers do very well against pure NS teams. Plague is their weakness so either ability block Talzin or run her down with AoEs.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Okay. I’m having to kill Daka and MT 6 times. Literally. Then stupid acolyte gets stealth and after 8 times killing zombie still stealthed. This is **** how am I gonna counter that crap?

I feel you.

I use FO, and I crush them every time.
  • Zion removes buff no longer stealthed easy problem solved.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Zion removes buff no longer stealthed easy problem solved.

Agreed I use ep lead with sion on the team. Acolyte never stays stealth longer than his cd for his aoe. Ep and vader bith have an aoe too for dmg. So that's another strat. But the aoe dispel works best.
  • Just use imperial troopers against them and it’s easy win. Doesn’t matter if all nightsisters are g12
  • Imperial troopers are the usual recommendation, though any AOE-heavy team should work. The issue is that having to get several kills before they stay dead gives Plague time to ramp up on your guys, and by the time you're killing anybody for real your squad is probably all on the verge of death and they just get cleaned out in one turn. If you're using AOEs, you can kill them all down at once and start perma-killing them before Plague has time to do its work.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• WasteMyTime2022
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I got them down finally. I just kept using BasShan (wouldn’t let me say initials lul) buff on yoda, and forcing old Ben to taunt so they wouldn’t hit him and used his AOE. Long and annoying process but I got them.
  • I got them down finally. I just kept using BasShan (wouldn’t let me say initials lul) buff on yoda, and forcing old Ben to taunt so they wouldn’t hit him and used his AOE. Long and annoying process but I got them.

That's your issue. Jedi aren't that strong vs ns. It can be done of course but isn't an ideal team to use.
  • I got them down finally. I just kept using BasShan (wouldn’t let me say initials lul) buff on yoda, and forcing old Ben to taunt so they wouldn’t hit him and used his AOE. Long and annoying process but I got them.

That's your issue. Jedi aren't that strong vs ns. It can be done of course but isn't an ideal team to use.

I initially went in with my sith team and wasn’t really paying attention and they got wiped. I got it done with them. Old bens special kept her from killing him it was just really tedious. I just thought it was annoying that Daka and MT revived themselves 5 or 6 times before they stayed dead.

Congrats! JK Anakin is a great situational substitute for Ezra vs. the Acolyte/Zombie strategy. The combination of AOE from Yoda and Anakin takes Acolyte down with little trouble.

yeah u have to have a greater level of skill that most wont have to take down counter teams. If it’s ep vs jedis or jedi vs NS. Only like 5 in my top 50 that run ep can do it. The rest switch to jedi or fall because don’t have ep teams to climb anymore.

• 2smooth wrote: »
    I got them down finally. I just kept using BasShan (wouldn’t let me say initials lul) buff on yoda, and forcing old Ben to taunt so they wouldn’t hit him and used his AOE. Long and annoying process but I got them.

yeah u have to have a greater level of skill that most wont have to take down counter teams. If it’s ep vs jedis or jedi vs NS. Only like 5 in my top 50 that run ep can do it. The rest switch to jedi or fall because don’t have ep teams to climb anymore.

It took forever for that. But was able to deal with Zombie and Acolyte at the same time so it wasn’t that bad. Took longer than it needed too tho. Rather tedious.
  • Bounty hunters with zjango (z on unique). I lead mine with zbossk, but any bounty hunter team with zjango will do. Be sure to kill each non-zombie on Jango's turn so she can't be rezzed anymore.