Hm, i need a little help.

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited December 2018
Ok guys, ive decided to make this chat for suggestions on my farming problems. You see, i am having a slight trouble focusing on farming one faction, or at least i am but there are so many other things to farm for. I know that c3po is coming out and chewbacca ot is as well but i just wanted to ask what i should be farming right now. Should i continue farming the old republic toons? Focus on my arena team? Farm jango for chewbacca? Also, what even may be another stretch is that im thinking of changing my arena team to jedi, not sith.

Heres my swgoh.gg link
https://swgoh.gg/p/963162672/characters/

I dunno, can you guys tell me what you think?
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Ryanwhales on

Replies

• Also im not mad at all and i understand why they did this, but i dont like how the rng works for regular nodes.

The frustrations of farming rip offs.
  • post your swgoh.gg link so people will be able to have a look and guide you based on that
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    OR farm will net you two pretty decent Jedi while you wait for Revan. A Bastila lead team with Jolee, Ezra, GMY and Old Ben can do well across the board.

I will say, however; that if you are already well into a particular farm, finish it. Dedicate your primary resources to it and get it done as fast as possible. Then choose your next goal. Trying to reach several goals at once will result in you missing more than one of them. Particularly true if C-3PO event is going to be close to or as hard as 7* Chewbacca.
  • Imo its Phoenix -> Thrawn/Palpatine + 3 Empire -> R2 + OT -> Cls from there JTR/ Revan For The next Hero's Journey and then BB8 legendary if you choose jtr or Yoda if you choose revan. Imo Chewbacca and 3P0 would be lower priority Since they arent confirmed for anything new yet
  • I can't say for sure without seeing your account but if you're already focusing on or I'd stay the course. That being said, if you have 5 7 star ewoks, you can work on gearing them while you star OR since you don't need them much past g7 or g8.

Also whether to hard farm jango or bossk for chewie depends on which toons you still need for or. If you're close on bastilla, jolee, and zalbar you may be able to split your energy to star jango while you finish mission and t3. After all, you don't get revan for having all but one character.

So if the other hard node farm makes your hard node or take longer than the cantina farms you probably shouldn't but if your cantina farms are the bottleneck either way then it's ok to split your hard farm.

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    OR farm will net you two pretty decent Jedi while you wait for Revan. A Bastila lead team with Jolee, Ezra, GMY and Old Ben can do well across the board.

Can confirm that this is a solid team. Took me from just barely clearing the first tier of Ground War to easily clearing tiers 2 and 3 today. Mythic is still out of reach, but not by a ton. And my mods aren't particularly good.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Thanks guys big help

https://swgoh.gg/p/963162672/characters/

Heres my link.
  • Sorry for not doing this earlier.
  • After looking at your roster, I'd stay the course on OR. You could possibly get bossk or jango but not both to 7 stars before the chewie event ends but there would still be the gear req so that would be a gamble.

You are farther along on your OR cantina farms than your hard nodes. But I can only see the stars not the number of shards towards the next one so I can't get exact. Assuming you need all the shards fir the next star and you put crystals to refresh cantina and regular energy 3 times, you're 37 days away on hard nodes and 28 on cantina nodes. But there's ship energy too so probably not that far on hard nodes but far enough, it could make the difference between getting revan and missing depending on when he returns.

• Oh ok stick with or then.
    Also thanks for calculating, you are right cantina is faster than regular, and i dont have jolee unlocked on ship nodes so he is the worst right now. Right now i have about 34 shards of him and just got him to 6 star.