Grand arena - no active event

Hi guys

Can you please explain- i completed one round in grand arena and got some prizes. After that it keep saying that there are no active events(may be not exact wording as i play russian version) and i cannot participate. But my guildmates have it open and all ok.

How can it happen??

Replies

• Options
    Roxxas wrote: »
    Hi guys

Can you please explain- i completed one round in grand arena and got some prizes. After that it keep saying that there are no active events(may be not exact wording as i play russian version) and i cannot participate. But my guildmates have it open and all ok.

How can it happen??

The first Grand Arena had some critical bugs that caused them to shut it down and launch a new one. You likely signed up for the first one, and then when it was shut down, all players who had joined it received identical rewards.

Then they started a new join period - that lasted from ~9pm CDT on Friday 12/7 until Saturday 12/8. Most likely you did not sign up for this new one, so the last 40 hours have been the setup and attack phases.

Just like a Territory War - if you don't join, you don't participate.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Roxxas wrote: »
    Hi guys

How can it happen??

The first Grand Arena had some critical bugs that caused them to shut it down and launch a new one. You likely signed up for the first one, and then when it was shut down, all players who had joined it received identical rewards.

Then they started a new join period - that lasted from ~9pm CDT on Friday 12/7 until Saturday 12/8. Most likely you did not sign up for this new one, so the last 40 hours have been the setup and attack phases.

Just like a Territory War - if you don't join, you don't participate.

Thanks, that explains it