Will this be enough?

Any tips to ensure I get 7-star Chewy? I have him at 5-stars now, but want to max him out. I will get Greedo to g10 for the event, but would rather not gear anyone else any further: https://swgoh.gg/squads/127227/

Replies

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I had a team very similar to yours except I used G11 IG-88 instead of your G10 Cad Bane.
    All lvl 85. All omegas. And zeta on Bossk lead.

I spent more than 200 tries trying to complete tier 7 of the event, and failed misserably everytime.
    I tried both Boba and Bossk lead, and several combinations of mods ranging from pure speed to survivability, but also pure potency with Boba lead, specific speed set ups to achieve a certain order of actions. I followed every available guide written on how to complete the event.

The closest I got was a single run where I was left with Dengar against Lando and R2.
    R2 kept Dengar stunned and I didn't get a chance to move again.

I know that plenty people completed the event with way less, but judging from my own experience the event is so RNG dependant, that you never really know if you're ready or not.

Next time I'm going all in (or as much as I can without sacrificing my chance at other events).
    Hopefully my team will be G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G12 Embo and G11 Greedo, but I need a few more shards and a couple of pieces of gear for Embo before he's ready.

There is a slight chance I'll get Jango ready before the event, and if that happens, he will get Greedos spot.