Feature Request: Mod Filter Improvements

Mods 2.0 has been a huge improvement. I’d like to see one more feature added to the mod filtering options: Simply add a NOT tag to the stats options. For example, when I’m selling mods, I typically sell off anything without a speed stat (some exceptions, but rare). Right now, I can’t find a way to filter mods so it shows me all mods that do not have a speed primary or secondary. That would make life so much easier. Thanks for consideration.

Replies

• Options
    Also by mod level, I take mods up to xx level to reveal secondaries and only go to 15 if I want to keep it, if I could filter by level that would make it so much easier to sell those off.
  • Options
    Sort by speed when selling mods, mods with no speed should be at the top
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Ughh the button pushing is real....lock all the ones you want to keep sort by speed and bam all the unwanted ones show.
  • Options
    I want to be able to upgrade a Mod as soon as I receive it in rewards so I don’t need to go hunting to find it.

You get your payout from the event (I.e. Ground War), see your 8 new Health Mods (issue for a later date but switch it up!) and then have the ability to click on one, see it has Speed or whatever else you fancy and then be able to upgrade it right then and there
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    most of this is unlikely since it can be defeated by the locking mechanism.... so i'll throw out a much better proposition to mods...

-additional roll on mod drops to randomly rank up to level 15