Bounty hunters

joshuakawlewski
32 posts Member
edited December 2018
So im working on my embo lead bh. Im tossing a zeta on him soon. Currently he does 2866 damage. My calculations if correct should add 50%damage with contract activated plus 50%with the offense up putting him at 6,448.5 then adding +150% on crit hits 16,121.25.
Plus bonus damage = to 7%targets max protection.

So my questions are have i calculated this correctly, and does max protection decrease as they take damage or does that stay the same?

I know cad bane reduces 25% max protection stacking with special. Which also raises question as to how that 25% max protection removal compares to the 7% with embos lead.

Replies

• Which Zeta are you planning to give him?

If lead, I suggest taking a look at Bossk and Jango leads unless you plan tonuse BH strictly for pure PVE
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    It's only bonus damage. The max protection stays the same.

Here's an example with simple numbers.

Foe has 100/100 prot.

Embo hits, dealing 10 dmg. Then add bonus damage, which is 7% of prot, in this case just 7 dmg

Foe has 83/100 prot. 10 from the attack, and 7 from bonus damage.

Next turn
  • Planned on doing zeta on both bossk and embo lead
    Jango is a good side toon but is contract is harder to fill against any team that can clear debuffs which is almost any team. So his uses as leader are very limited. And almost obsolete when it come too raids.
  • I did stop using cad banes special in raid and hit with only basics my raid damage went up by a mil. in p1 sith and cad bane actually did more damage then greedo as greedos luck didnt go off
  • I did stop using cad banes special in raid and hit with only basics my raid damage went up by a mil. in p1 sith and cad bane actually did more damage then greedo as greedos luck didnt go off
    this is p1 in higher tiers u don’t want to use basic attacks.
    They inflict defense down on toons increase cooldown of abilities and lower countdown of annihilate if debuff isn’t removed before his special is used.

• @joshuakawlewski Embos contract is almost impossible to get off in pvp especially against jedi which is pretty dominant right now. I'd save the zeta on that lead if I were you.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Planned on doing zeta on both bossk and embo lead
    Jango is a good side toon but is contract is harder to fill against any team that can clear debuffs which is almost any team. So his uses as leader are very limited. And almost obsolete when it come too raids.

Actually for raids jango is quite good as lead...its between him and embo but jango is g12+ for me and embo isn't quite there so I use jango almost exclusively...autos hpit easy on auto and his team can solo part 2 of htank....in p3 sith he is absolutely a beast
  • If you're planning to use them anywhere outside of the sith raid, I wouldn't zeta Embo's lead at all. Bossk, and Aurra lead zetas are both excellent, and Jango's works well even without the zeta on it. Embo's payout is pretty much impossible to fulfill anywhere except sith raid and DSTB ( which is better suited to Bossk lead anyway).

I use two BH teams extensively, with one on defense and one on offense in tw. ZBossk/boba/jango/embo/dengar on defense, and zAurra/cad/greedo/zam with nest or sun Fac as the fifth.

Aurra's lead is severely underrated. It has the easiest contract to fulfill by far ( 10 attacks while buffed, and they start buffed with stealth), with counter chance, protection regen, and constant restealthing. It also is just as good as Embo's lead for sith raid, so there isn't really a point to wasting a zeta on Embo's lead just for that use.
  • Zeta’s are not so hard to come by, I love my Embo and both his Zeta’s. Yes it’s pretty much only use is sith raid but I still don’t regret it. He hits hard and the hat toss is the coolest. ogigbeaycslp.png
  • Repling to some of posts p1 is not a lower tier that would be t1 im running t4 and t5 with this team in p1.

Sing is better used in p3 sith with a bunch of bh with aoe's.
    If i was running her in sith id run with dengar, jango, ig88, and zam wessel.should be able to take them all out easily.and use sing for bonus damage. Idk what best lead would be tho counter is great if they are all g12 and have health steal gear. But otherwise id think theyd get wore down and without a high base i dont think i would. Jango lead would least let them revive and you have plenty of debuff applying toons there.

Ive flown thru dstb with embo lead and fast lol so idk if you can say its better suited for bossk they are very different leads. Pvp ill give to bossk. I also was able to get chewbacca 6 star, complete all bh events, do 10% p2 haat.

Only uses im not seeing is rancor which isnt needed, and pvp defensively(offensively there are plenty of teams they can take down (not bastilla or jedi but there are others ive used them against.