PVP Duels

Grand Arena had a rough start but it has potential. As fun as this game mode may be for some, many feel it's more of the same. They feel it's a miniature Territory War which is kinda hard to argue.

Galaxy of Heroes has been around for over 3 years and I know there have been countless players who have been asking for a way to battle their allies, guild mates and shard mates with teams of their choosing for a long time now.

This would bring a monumental improvement to the quality of life within Galaxy of Heroes.

It's a great way for players to test different combinations whether they want to challenge themselves, gain experience, or just for fun.

So my question to the Devs which I hope is taken seriously:

Can we please implement a way to duel each other?

Please help bring awareness to this by adding your thoughts to this discussion and showing just how many of us would like for this change to happen.

Replies

• I like the idea. To be able to use non meta teams against an ally or guild mate for friendly competition or a bet.

Example: My (whatever) squad vs. your (whatever) best 2 of 3.

Even if your only allowed 1 a day be fun and a reason to log on.
  • It's fun but with everything else it will start to feel like a chore. It's a lengthy activity once you have to set 6 squads and battle 6 squads. I'm sure I will be placing one defense squad and walking away often with this one.
  • Love this! Battling friends, allies, shardmate, guildmates, etc. would add a fun, live component to the game where we wouldn’t have to just battle in arena or TW/TB - we could directly battle people we’ve grown to know well. Maybe an ally code would be required, or we could only battle allies? This would be a fantastic way to try out new teams without affecting our arena rankings, while still having a blast doing it. Maybe both allies must be online at the time in order to make it ‘live’? Or maybe it doesn’t have to be live, but it sure would be fun for both individuals to be able to select their teams and battle head-to-head. Then the opponents could even say they want to battle obscure teams, giving CUP, Ugnaught, etc. some love. Great idea!
  • For me this is more chore and grind. I’ll be walking away, ....always. This is a simple re-use of TW code with the guild element removed. More Player Vs AI dressed up as PvP. This is not a PvP game its PvE... give us raids! ...Ship raids, hybrid (ship & toon) raids, raids threat require strategy, e.g. need to split the guild up and complete individual elements to obtain overal goals. Unless we can have proper PvP or access to each toons AI commands these so called PvP modes will never work imo.