Grand arena over a guild war is garbage. Just saying

Grand arena is cool and all. I mean mod slices are good but I would much rather a guild war. mod slices or gold gear and zeta? I'm just saying

Replies

• DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I dunno, getting some rewards each round as well 90 stun cuffs seems like a cool reward. And I have a much greater issue in gear lower down than higher up

Also zeta rewards arent always the highest concern, saved up 6 full zetas. Im not saying your needs are wrong, just that the Grand Arena rewards do fit some peoples needs (can you imagine stun gun stuff)

Also, I see this as a chance to prove my own personal skill as a player, something i enjoy immensely even if i like working with my guild. i can look at my opponents roster and strategies
  • I like it. Sucks you don’t.
  • I dont think NORMALLY GA will interfere with TW, this was special circumstances
  • Nobody's got tegridy
  • I agree op...... Stun cuffs and mod slicing stuff does not replace tw rewards of the fun we have as a guild doing tw......
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    We are still getting the same amount of wars. Its being rescheduled

Edit: just saying
  • I like the grand arena don't get me wrong but to push back the guild war for this is stupid in my opinion.
  • Now let's throw in more then half my guild had to fight guys that didn't even set any defense. Like how fun is that? I had to fight a guy that set a defense then never even attacked me once.
  • I do believe this will change as we turn it into a more tournament like scene. But we will have to wait and see on that one. I will say though its nice to talk with other members of my guild about their experiences and might be a good chance for people to fight with their roster on their own, rather than relying on teammates (once yu get a similar level opponent)
  • TVF
    36573 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    We are still getting the same amount of wars. Its being rescheduled

Edit: just saying

Maybe.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH