Help me build two BH teams

The main purpose for them is TW/GA, one offense and one defense. Here's what I have so far

Defense- Bossk, Dengar, 88, Aurrra, Jango

Offense- Boba, Embo, Greedo, Bane, Zam

My thoughts for defense is the obvious Bossk lead combo'd with the two healers in Dengar and 88, and Jango being an all general use. As for offense it's basically a detonator team, Boba with Greedo and Zam for lots of detonators, and Embo to dispel taunt to make sure Zam can do her cycle. My problem is with Bane and Aurra since I don't know where to put them. Initially I'm thinking Bane for offense as after his contract he can add more detonators, however I don't see Aurra adding much to Bossk's team besides her stealth and feel the ai can do Bane better as his kit is much simplier but also if I put Aurra on Boba and she stealths that's the entire team in stealth which is useless who go where

Replies

• Options
    I think embo is a better leader than boba. Also it might be worth putting boba on the bossk team instead of ig88. Ig 88 is super squishy and I would go for him first to take him out of the picture first.
  • Options
    I'd swap Dengar and Embo. The classic Detonator team is Boba Greedo Dengar Zam Cad.

Although Jango swapped with Cad might be a better lead for the offense team, but I havent used him much yet. The old Boba Detonator team is very good though
  • Options
    My problem with Dengar on offense is his AoE is to good for healing, as with five crits that's 30% health and protection with everyone, and Embo doesn't offer much debuffs to help out the leader
  • Options
    Agreed but you have a few AOEs on that team already. With Dengar on the Boba team usually the other team won't get to move at all after the first round of bombs goes out.

I really wish they had a second Tank. Would make the decision much easier.