Shipment Refresh

i did a change in payout and i know the energy refreshes changes and so is the daily login refresh. so i did the change and it worked...

but what happened is all the shipment refreshes didnt refresh and now i have to wait for 15+ hrs to get new shipment on ALL (shipment, arena, guild store...) this was not mentioned that will happen if and when i change my payout,

is this a bug?how will i go about this?

Replies

• i did a change in payout and i know the energy refreshes changes and so is the daily login refresh. so i did the change and it worked...

but what happened is all the shipment refreshes didnt refresh and now i have to wait for 15+ hrs to get new shipment on ALL (shipment, arena, guild store...) this was not mentioned that will happen if and when i change my payout,

Mine was set to a 24 hour timer with an empty store but as soon as i swapped to shard shop and it cashed in my excess shards for currency the timers were fixed and all my stores accessible.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    i did a change in payout and i know the energy refreshes changes and so is the daily login refresh. so i did the change and it worked...

Mine was set to a 24 hour timer with an empty store but as soon as i swapped to shard shop and it cashed in my excess shards for currency the timers were fixed and all my stores accessible.

mine didnt...thats the bad part. i restarted the game but nothing changed. making this post so that they admins notice whats going on