Do this and the complaints will be reduced.

I always try to look at both sides of an argument. I wrote a post about how I like GA and people said they actually don't like it because they inflated their GP to help their guild with TB and now they are being punished. Although I used to believe that was an exaggeration, I have whitnesed this myself. First of all my opponent this GA had the same GP as mine, +-10k, however my account was far superior. He didn't have anywhere near the same squads as mine and I basically won with no effort. I could have beaten him with just a single win on offense but I cleared him just cause.

I also spoke with an ex guild mate of mine who has a very high GP but his account is inflated. His GP over 400k higher than mine but in GA I would probably beat him.

I have a couple solutions that aren't going to eliminate the problem but it could help to mitigate it a bit. First of all you can help us expand our mod inventory space which is going to help players remove mods from lower level characters that's going to reduce their GP. Current this is is really difficult to do because of limited space.

Secondly you can put a lower power limit to characters that can join, similar to TW. These implementations will reduce miss matches and hopefully eliminate many complaints.