Nest in the Sith Raid

Hey fellow SWGOHers, I recently started farming Nest (finally got that ship node cleared...stage 5 fleet nodes are killers), and I'm trying to find out if/where she can be used in the sith raid. I'm planning to gear her up regardless, but if I can also help my guild clear this raid faster in the process, even better!

I'm going to go out on a limb an assume she's no good in P1, but I have my JTR squad getting better each day so I feel good there.

What I'd like to know is, what team is Nest best used and in what phase of the sith raid? My guild isn't doing HSTR yet, but we're moonwalking through T5 and getting better in T6 too. But obviously heroic is the ultimate goal.

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to hearing how all the Nest users have been able to utilize her in the raid.

Cheers!

Replies

• The only composition I know of for heroic is using her as a tank with Aurra Bounty Hunters in phase 3...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e23uAhlvOQk&feature=youtu.be
  • Yeah - that's really the only place I've seen she has a solid use (I use her for this exact purpose). She has great durability, but doesn't really get a chance to ramp up damage. You can probably use her in P2/P4 garbage time with a scoundrel team, also.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • If you don't have Wampa yet you can use her in his place in the p2 Wampa teams. She doesn't do as much damage but you'll get a decent score. Otherwise she does a lot of dmg on Kitchen sink if you need to boost your score.