Same KOTOR toons required next time around?

Hi guys
Since we last saw Revan, we've gotten a lot of new KOTOR toons...

Do we know if the event requires 5 random KOTOR toons or exactly the same as last time?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Exactly the same.

What might be needed for Darth Revan is another story.
  • Watch them pull Revan as an ally and you have to use just the 5...

I wouldn't put it past them at this point.
  • Seems kinda silly to me unlocking Revan without even using the guy who saved him from the exploding cruiser and helped him get his bearings on Taris.
  • I feel like Carth was incidental, actually. Revan would have gotten on an escape pod with or without Carth, and Carth was practically useless on Taris. Basically just whined about his trust issues the whole time. :D
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Hero's Journey events are character-specific and therefore require the exact same units each time.

Legendary events, on the other hand, are faction-specific and thus expand their pool of options as new units are added to the required faction.
  • I feel like Carth was incidental, actually. Revan would have gotten on an escape pod with or without Carth, and Carth was practically useless on Taris. Basically just whined about his trust issues the whole time. :D

Was it not Carth who told Revan about the room full of droids and to use slicing mats to kill them all without opening the door? That seems pretty impactful. Though the bit about whining on Taris is spot on heh.
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    I feel like Carth was incidental, actually. Revan would have gotten on an escape pod with or without Carth, and Carth was practically useless on Taris. Basically just whined about his trust issues the whole time. :D

Was it not Carth who told Revan about the room full of droids and to use slicing mats to kill them all without opening the door? That seems pretty impactful. Though the bit about whining on Taris is spot on heh.

Eh, I guess that's true. Revan might have been ambushed otherwise. Though Revan was armed, and though without memory he could still fight... You may be right though.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • BucMan55 wrote: »
    I feel like Carth was incidental, actually. Revan would have gotten on an escape pod with or without Carth, and Carth was practically useless on Taris. Basically just whined about his trust issues the whole time. :D

Just on Taris? What about Dantooine, Kashyyyk or any other planet?
  • I generally didn't use him in my party on any other planet when it could be avoided. He's like the weakest character you're given.