C-3PO Kit Graphic!

Prev1
am444kwksyt1.jpg

Come check out our discord to find out about everything we are working on! Discord.me/shatteredorder
Find the show at youtube.com/shatteredorderpod or on your favorite podcast app!

Replies

• Fascinating.
  • Great, you saved me some time with no need to watch lengthy boring video, thanks
    934-111-319
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    A little hard to read, but thanks for putting it out there. Also watched the video, so much stuff. Definitely glad I started working on ewoks.
  • Holy moly is this graphic unreadable.
  • Can we get new characters that you can understand quickly? This is getting absurdley complicated.
  • Your font choice is deplorable... It's so hard to read!
  • Yeah, I'll have GNP make the background a bit more opaque so it's more readable. We will have an updated one on our discord channel and if I can edit posts here, I'll replace with an updated version when available.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    first we had essay long abilities now we have buffs/debuffs that are an essay of their own
  • Thanks for doing this. I really appreciate the time you put in to it. Personally, I would have preferred a plain text version of something this technical.
  • Cross post of my breakdown on Reddit:

Basic:
    1. Add confuse stack (Mimics Buff Immunity, then Daze, then Cooldown Increase)
    2. Minor TMR (up to 15%)

Special:
    1. Stealths 3PO
    2. Adds translation buff to an ally.
    3. Also adds 2x Confuse to target
    4. Calls mass assist.

Unique 1:
    1. +20 speed.
    2. GR, Rebel, Res, Ewoks all gain translation stack on ability use.
    3. Translation stacks adds bonus effects per stack.

Unique 2:
    1. +10% evade for 3PO and R2 (per translation stack)
    2. Translation stack on battle start.
    3. 3PO autoflee (like Hermit)

Unique 3:
    1. +10% defense penetration for team.
    2. GR and Ewoks: Add protection up when buffed.
    3. Translation stacks add extra 10% penetration for GR, 20% for Ewoks

Unique 4:
    1. +10% potency for team.
    2. Rebels and Ewoks: Add expose on basic.
    3. Translation stacks add extra 10% potency for Rebels, 20% for Ewoks

Unique 5:
    1. +10% crit damage for team.
    2. Resistance and Ewoks: Add offense down on ability.
    3. Translation stacks add extra 10% crit damage for Res, 20% for Ewoks
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    The text is also on gaming fans....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • One thing missing: At the start of reading C3P0’s kit he casts 3 stacks of confuse on you. If someone gets the translation buff can you please share it with me so I understand the kit?
  • too old for this game i am...
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Thank you for the kit breakdown! Few format thoughts:

The background image could be at a lower opacity percentage to allow the font to be more clear

The font itself is pretty interesting and nails the Endor feeling. Possibly increase they character spacing to allow more breathing room to increase the legibility.

Overall, as an ewok fanatic....I'm extremely excited for his release!!
  • Why isn't this released officially on the well, you know, official forums?
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • What’s the Cooldown on Oh My Goodness?
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    anonidude wrote: »
    Why isn't this released officially on the well, you know, official forums?

Par for the course.

At this point I'm surprised I can still play the actual game on my phone as an app, and not have to go to a third party site to play it instead.
  • Anyone know the cooldown on his special?
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    What’s the Cooldown on Oh My Goodness?
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Anyone know the cooldown on his special?
    Warrior mentions that the special has a cooldown of 4. (at 3:53)
    https://youtu.be/Gj_9YVj1XmM?t=233
  • So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    RT is always better than Scav under JTR IMO.
  • vksg wrote: »
    What’s the Cooldown on Oh My Goodness?
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Anyone know the cooldown on his special?
    Warrior mentions that the special has a cooldown of 4. (at 3:53)
    https://youtu.be/Gj_9YVj1XmM?t=233

It should effectively be 3 though, or even 2 or 1 if you can call him for an assist during someone else's turn, since he'll immediately get 3 stacks and will start reducing the cooldown on basic attacks.
  • So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?

Chopper might not be awful either.
  • Almost definitely RT, the kit is giving the Rebel multi-tag of threepio and r2 unevadable (but resistable, so not gamebreaking in the STR) Expose on their basic (if I am reading that right), that is still huge!

I tried a similar squad with JTR, BB-8, R2, and Chopper back when JTR first dropped. No matter who I tried in the 5th spot they couldn’t even break into the top 200. I don’t think Threepio’s kit fixes that. The squad is still lacking DPS out of the gate. Could be worth a shot though.

JTR lead is interesting because of the fact that 3PO gives rebels an expose on basic attack. That means that both R2 and 3PO will be exposing on basic, R2 possibly 2 if he crits! This would make RT go crazy... Maybe even work Chewbacca in there for R2 or BB-8 or RT in some situations?
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Almost definitely RT, the kit is giving the Rebel multi-tag of threepio and r2 unevadable (but resistable, so not gamebreaking in the STR) Expose on their basic (if I am reading that right), that is still huge!

True, but they inflct irresistible expose on a crit under JTR’s leadership anyway. I think the benefit from the additional chance to expose from Threepio is marginal.
  • Grue wrote: »
    So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?

JTR lead is interesting because of the fact that 3PO gives rebels an expose on basic attack. That means that both R2 and 3PO will be exposing on basic, R2 possibly 2 if he crits! This would make RT go crazy... Maybe even work Chewbacca in there for R2 or BB-8 or RT in some situations?

RT only gains TM when an enemy who’s not already exposed gains expose. So if you inflict expose twice on one attack, RT only gains TM once. Unfortunately.
  • I would encourage any of who like the video breakdowns to check mine out https://youtu.be/4QKbwja6dFw
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?

I tried a similar squad with JTR, BB-8, R2, and Chopper back when JTR first dropped. No matter who I tried in the 5th spot they couldn’t even break into the top 200. I don’t think Threepio’s kit fixes that. The squad is still lacking DPS out of the gate. Could be worth a shot though.

I ran JTR BB8 R2 RT Holdo in arena and was able to take first pre-Traya, and even then starting beating her once I figured it out. What they lack in DPS out of the gate, they make up with TM gain.