C-3PO Kit Graphic!

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Almost definitely RT, the kit is giving the Rebel multi-tag of threepio and r2 unevadable (but resistable, so not gamebreaking in the STR) Expose on their basic (if I am reading that right), that is still huge!

True, but they inflct irresistible expose on a crit under JTR’s leadership anyway. I think the benefit from the additional chance to expose from Threepio is marginal.

They inflict irresistible expose at a 70% rate on crit. This would add a benefit of expose without crit, especially to R2.

Ten up is still a problem though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?

Chopper might not be awful either.

I tried a similar squad with JTR, BB-8, R2, and Chopper back when JTR first dropped. No matter who I tried in the 5th spot they couldn’t even break into the top 200. I don’t think Threepio’s kit fixes that. The squad is still lacking DPS out of the gate. Could be worth a shot though.

I ran JTR BB8 R2 RT Holdo in arena and was able to take first pre-Traya, and even then starting beating her once I figured it out. What they lack in DPS out of the gate, they make up with TM gain.

Totally agree. I still run a similar squad and occasionally break top 50 still. I was responding to the suggestion of trying Chopper over RT. I don’t think that works.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    So if I run JTR (L), R2, C-3PO, and BB-8, who’s my fifth? Resistance trooper? Scavenger Rey?

Chopper might not be awful either.

I tried a similar squad with JTR, BB-8, R2, and Chopper back when JTR first dropped. No matter who I tried in the 5th spot they couldn’t even break into the top 200. I don’t think Threepio’s kit fixes that. The squad is still lacking DPS out of the gate. Could be worth a shot though.

I ran JTR BB8 R2 RT Holdo in arena and was able to take first pre-Traya, and even then starting beating her once I figured it out. What they lack in DPS out of the gate, they make up with TM gain.

Totally agree. I still run a similar squad and occasionally break top 50 still. I was responding to the suggestion of trying Chopper over RT. I don’t think that works.

Yeah I agree there. RT is pretty much mandatory.
  • Grue wrote: »

JTR lead is interesting because of the fact that 3PO gives rebels an expose on basic attack. That means that both R2 and 3PO will be exposing on basic, R2 possibly 2 if he crits! This would make RT go crazy... Maybe even work Chewbacca in there for R2 or BB-8 or RT in some situations?

You know the rebels that would make an interesting addition in the 5-spot... CLS or Raid Han. Both of them have counter attacks, so, with Threepio present, they’d be inflicting out-of-turn exposes (twice for Han), generating TM for the Resistance faction.

So I’ll be trying: JTR, BB-8, R2, Threepio, plus

1. CLS
    2. Raid Han
    3. RT
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Anyone know the cooldown on his special?

The cooldown for his special will be 3. All the videos that state 4 are inaccurate.
  • Breakdown -

C3PO is very good. Too complicated to explain why, don't worry about it. Just, you want him. Because he's really good.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Much better.

I mean, I'm still not sure why this is necessary, but it's much easier to read now.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Much better.

I mean, I'm still not sure why this is necessary, but it's much easier to read now.

Well, the Unique Takeaways section makes it very easy to see what C3PO’s unique abilities add to each faction. Reading unique by unique makes it quite difficult and easy to forget, so we grouped them like that for easy reference 👍🏼