Am I On the Naughty List?

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hi Holotable Heroes,
You may have noticed something special in your inbox, but you’ll have to wait to open them! Each present is a special portrait that will be revealed December 19th. In the meantime you can set one of the gift boxes as your Portrait and show off your holiday cheer.
Maybe you can open a present early on the 12th - if you are not on the naughty list!

The 12th has come and gone.

@CG_SBCrumb
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by CaptainRex on

Replies

• Yes I'm wondering the same thing.
  • I opened mine, I got a 7 Star wicket
  • ^ :D
  • <- naughty list
  • same nothing in my inbox and its 13th now, the usual tell us something then dont follow through
  • Probably coming with the update to add the 3PO event
  • Goble57 wrote: »
    Probably coming with the update to add the 3PO event

So everyone is on the naughty list? :o

I know they don';t think highly of their players, but many of us are excellent beta testers. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Goble57 wrote: »

I know they don';t think highly of their players, but many of us are excellent beta testers. ;)

You’re killing me today lol. I’m done. No more comments from me. You got this.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Goble57 wrote: »

You’re killing me today lol. I’m done. No more comments from me. You got this.

Nah, I have to go to work soon. Many hands make light work. Everybody in the pool.

I have no idea what half of what I just said even means.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • @CG_SBCrumb can you let us know why nothing was in our inbox after you said there would be?
  • My thought was that you had to display one of the boxes as your profile. Whichever one you displayed was the one that you got early. It did say to put it as your profile pic to spread holiday cheer, but still nothing came yesterday.
  • I am on the naughtly list too! But I hope they remove me somewhere around 3:15 PST today. Please Santa Baby?
  • It says "maybe". Thats why nobody got it, maybe they could, maybe not.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • It already came