GA missed

2Next

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    There's a pop up window on the right side of the screen just like events. Shrug.

This. How was there no notification when there was a GA event icon with a countdown timer for 24 hours on everyone's home screen over with the other events? The OP may not have noticed it or clicked on it, but that doesn't constitute "no notification".
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Jack92 wrote: »
    Boov wrote: »
    Judging by your swgoh.gg profile it seems like you haven't missed a single day of arena. It's kinda hard to miss the quick access button to grand arena on the right hand side in the main screen...

Problem is that i havent Quick access Button on the right, neither notification ingame.

there was one during the join period/phase, it just disappeared because you didn't join.

It wasnt on my phone.
    That's the main problem.
    And neither a notification (like TW defense phase beginning or raid)

So, the problem is not, that no notifications were not provided. The problem is, that you didn't log in to see the notifications. And you want CG to fix this for you.... how exactly?
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Judging by your swgoh.gg profile it seems like you haven't missed a single day of arena. It's kinda hard to miss the quick access button to grand arena on the right hand side in the main screen...

Problem is that i havent Quick access Button on the right, neither notification ingame.

there was one during the join period/phase, it just disappeared because you didn't join.

It wasnt on my phone.
    That's the main problem.
    And neither a notification (like TW defense phase beginning or raid)

So, the problem is not, that no notifications were not provided. The problem is, that you didn't log in to see the notifications. And you want CG to fix this for you.... how exactly?

I log in.
    Did i really explain myself so bad ?
    There's not a notification (the one outside game or the one in the right screen when i have check in game)
    I understand reading above the first notification type is not happened only to me.
    The second one its a problem that happened sometime in past and i had to restart the app to make It appear.
    But i dont any reason to restart app cause , not reading official Forum or receiving notification of first type, i dont any idea of this change inserted at the last moment.

That's the best way i can write what i Can Say in English.

What i ask?
    Just two things.
    Better comunication in similar case(First notification type must be always present imho)
    And i want to know from dev if the joining period just passed concerned only this GA or even the others of December(i thought first case but i wanna be sure about)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you really logged in during the join / sign—up phase, but there was no GA icon on your screen, you should report it as a bug. I'm not sure, what you wish to accomplish with this discussion.

• I thought this time i explained myself well...

I already reported another more serious bug a lot of months ago spending a lot of time and i still waiting for a solution.or an answer.
    So i dont want wasting other time.

And i dont need to solve second notification type problem if they add first notification type in similar case of what happened for this

What i ask Is in my post above.
    Its pretty clear this time.