Is my particular Han weak?

I have unlocked Han Solo, but he seems to have really low health, even compared to the other Han Solos in my shard. I’ve even modded him with health mods and still he is no where near. I have took a photo of a opponents 7 star Han and he had 29k health (3k from mods) compared to my 7 star Han with only 17k health (5k from mods) how can this be? How his one hans base health higher than another?

Replies

• Is your gear G12? This is crucial.
  • I have unlocked Han Solo, but he seems to have really low health, even compared to the other Han Solos in my shard. I’ve even modded him with health mods and still he is no where near. I have took a photo of a opponents 7 star Han and he had 29k health (3k from mods) compared to my 7 star Han with only 17k health (5k from mods) how can this be? How his one hans base health higher than another?

Have you added all gear XII and XII+ pieces? They add a ton of health.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Han base health gets higher than both of them, hate to tell ya.

Health - 34503
    Protection - 21291
  • I’m at gear XI with only 2 stun guns left to equip, however both of them only provide 600 health each. I was gonna zeta him but I don’t see the point as when I use him in battle he dies before I even get to properly use him.
  • Stun guns also add Strength. That adds more health too.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    You are taking base values for face value without factoring in multipliers from tier gains.
  • I’m at gear XI with only 2 stun guns left to equip, however both of them only provide 600 health each. I was gonna zeta him but I don’t see the point as when I use him in battle he dies before I even get to properly use him.

Take a look at his gear at XII on swgoh.gg. It adds a substantial amount of health. It will about double what you have now.

Han is one of the mandatory zetas.

As others have said get his gear up to snuff and he won't be such a glass cannon. One of the g12 pieces gives him 6000 extra health alone.

Going from GXI to GXII adds the most health, and as pointed out stun guns add a lot more than just 600 health due to the strength. If you don’t zeta him that’s your loss
  • Doesn't have much armour either, which doesn't help.

I have a similar issue with Nihilus and of course Palp. Both fall over if the other side sneezes, my Nihilus has about 50K protection but that means absolutely nothing as his armour is trash, 28% or so at G11.

So Han is just one of those toons that needs everything you can put on him.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • My Han has the exact same base health as the one you posted - 26.003. So he's G12+3.