Secondary Fleet...Geos...

With GArena requiring 2 developed fleets I better roll out my Geos!
Can I ask a couple of questions
1) For Geos which ship omega abilities need prioritised?
2) I’m using a maxed out Home One for my main fleet - that leaves them with either a 7* Chimera or 6* Executrix.....Which works best for them?

Replies

• Spy first for the shared stealth, then sun fac. Maul very very good 1st re-enforcement to keep focus on sun fac

They work best with home one, but probably chimera after that. Bit of a toss up
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Disagree with H1... none on my shard. Thrawn and Tarkin too strong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yeah - the bonus prot for out of turn attacks is nice, but they lack the power to kill the bigger tanks without tarkin/thrawn backing them up. Which means you tread water until the other cap ship pulls it's ultimate and all your bonus protection is for naught.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Each to their own. I much prefer H1 for speed to get up their dmg straight off, its heal and the assists and subsequent prot boost. Tried all 3 and only H1 holds top 20 on defense. July 16 shard.
  • Citing the particular ability / game mechanic benefits is generally more helpful than citing the current state of your particular arena shard.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Citing the particular ability / game mechanic benefits is generally more helpful than citing the current state of your particular arena shard.

I have no idea who you're talking to!
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Citing the particular ability / game mechanic benefits is generally more helpful than citing the current state of your particular arena shard.

Ok expand it outwards from the current state of my particular shard. Lots of other shards too.

The point isn't that H1 isn't viable. The point is that it's silly to state an absolute like "They work best with home one" when there's tons of evidence showing they work as well, possibly better, under other cap ships.
  • My shard mates told me my geos were harder with h1 lead then tarkin. However that was before ht was prevelant. Now that he's stacking the shard h1 doesn't hold up. Anyone with ht can easily chill behind ht's taunts while geos stack 5+ protection buffs on it because the ai doesn't know how to get the damage enough to kill it.
  • TVF wrote: »

Ok expand it outwards from the current state of my particular shard. Lots of other shards too.

The point isn't that H1 isn't viable. The point is that it's silly to state an absolute like "They work best with home one" when there's tons of evidence showing they work as well, possibly better, under other cap ships.

Indeed. Or an absolute like "Thrawn & Tarkin too strong"
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    "On my shard."
  • Nope. Previous sentence.
  • TVF wrote: »
    "On my shard."
    Hmmm, so tempting to append that to real life statements and enjoy the ensuing confusion. :D
  • CHFC22 wrote: »

I have no idea who you're talking to!
    You. Nobody else anywhere ever. Just you. ;)
    TVF wrote: »

Agreed, absolutes are generally over-used and often incorrect because things are rarely that simple.
  • Well I think ships need to be looked at from a 4 fleet point of view.

BH
    EMPIRE
    GEO
    RESISTANCE REBEL

NOW match these to CAP ships to make 4 fleets over 350 power and equally successful.

BH MACE
    EMPIRE TARKIN
    GEO THRAWN
    REBEL HOME1

THAT works best for 4 fleets. Are there better matchups? Yes.