Game Crashing

Just crashed during an arena battle :angry: and again while I was doing some sims. My phone is the same as it was last night, and for the past however many years, so I'm inclined to believe that's not the problem.
Anyone else having issues?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Crashed as soon as attack phase for GA started for me. Now I am looking at GA and it only shows partial defenses for me (missing squads and fleets in back row) and no defense for my opponent,but also no conquered territories or banners either. Something is up.
  • Game hangs for me when I click 'enter' to see the GA game board. I can't do anything and have to force a shutdown and restart.
  • Game hangs for me when I click 'enter' to see the GA game board. I can't do anything and have to force a shutdown and restart.

Same here. Infinite loading.
  • Wait, I assumed my opponent didn't set D, is this the same for everyone?
  • Forcing me to restart which occurred initially after I finished a battle
  • I wouldn't do anything (especially not attack) until after the patch in 45 minutes. Who knows what the patch will screw up next, better not waste an attack now.