Give us a way to see our opponent's profile!

I honestly don't understand why this isn't simpler, unless there's a way that I don't know...

My opponent has 3.74 million GP while I'm at 3.18 which is a significant difference. That however may not be accurate because I got my info from swgoh.gg so I can't tell with 100% certainty if that's the person or of it's someone else. Until I see his squads on defense and compare his mods I have no way of knowing if that's the same person.

If that's the case it would be a pretty significant GP difference which is definitely unfair

Replies

• You can go to the rewards section in the grand arena and click on there name tag. It'll take you to their profile.
  • You can go to the rewards section in the grand arena and click on there name tag. It'll take you to their profile.

You're a lifesaver and I feel stupid now! Actually it was a different person and it turns out we have identical GP (off by a few hundred)!

I guess this makes this post invalid, thank you
  • Don’t feel too badly, it’s not very intuitive. We should be able to click the opponent’s picture in any of the GA screens to see the same thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    sus52gliqzax.jpg

Yes, dont feel bad it's a little backwards the way they lined it up.
This discussion has been closed.