Sandbagging, the new normal?

167891012Next

Replies

• Chaoscore
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    well, for TW you can't use toon lower than 6k power. They could implement same kind of requirement in GA, so that toons lower than 5-6 k gp aren't counted for matchmaking
    934-111-319
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    So my opponent in this round has g8 characters with no mods. I have no way of knowing whether he removed mods for GA purposes or just never put mods on those characters to begin with. But the only reason I noticed this is that they are characters he actually placed on defense! So either way it seems like a poor decision to me.
  • At least he placed something.. My opponent decided not to, which really annoys me. If you don't want to play, don't play. Don't be a **** cuz you don't think you'll win..
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    So my opponent in this round has g8 characters with no mods. I have no way of knowing whether he removed mods for GA purposes or just never put mods on those characters to begin with. But the only reason I noticed this is that they are characters he actually placed on defense! So either way it seems like a poor decision to me.

Nah they just got screwed by the unfair matchmaking. It needs to take modless G8 toons into account.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gannon wrote: »
    At least he placed something.. My opponent decided not to, which really annoys me. If you don't want to play, don't play. Don't be a **** cuz you don't think you'll win..

Get better matchmaking
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

Nah they just got screwed by the unfair matchmaking. It needs to take modless G8 toons into account.
    Gannon wrote: »
    At least he placed something.. My opponent decided not to, which really annoys me. If you don't want to play, don't play. Don't be a **** cuz you don't think you'll win..

Get better matchmaking

Lmao love you guys
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    These sandbagged toons were able to take out a g12 Darth Sion that none of my g11 or g12 toons were able to

Carth and Bastilla have 0 mods and aren’t max level either and Canderous has **** poor mods and I was able to take out Traya with a g7 probe droid

I think even our poor toons have some use if played correctly

8dukcpvyeimx.png
    vgdopx1e4wt2.png
    2o7hr35wkf4s.pngbe4qogkcdp4y.png
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    "Ultra is doing damage to the game..."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra wrote: »
    These sandbagged toons were able to take out a g12 Darth Sion that none of my g11 or g12 toons were able to

Carth and Bastilla have 0 mods and aren’t max level either and Canderous has **** poor mods and I was able to take out Traya with a g7 probe droid

8dukcpvyeimx.png
    vgdopx1e4wt2.png
    2o7hr35wkf4s.pngbe4qogkcdp4y.png

At least your somewhat useless toons can be used. Our fleets cant at all and are part of the gp matchmaking.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Olorin wrote: »
    I'm A **** know it all ****

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

G8 is out of control. They gotta nerf G8.

• LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    If you don't level your characters, that's on you, not the devs. Don't blame them if you were too lazy or miserly with your resources to level your characters.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    If you don't level your characters, that's on you, not the devs. Don't blame them if you were too lazy or miserly with your resources to level your characters.

You are late to the discussion. The topic was leveling them brings you a disadvantage, not the reverse xD
  • Resources are insane, they gotta nerf the resources.
    :D