Ewoks and C3P0

Has anybody seen any footage of them yet? To me they look like they could be a nightmare? If you leave EE in the squad they can soak revans 1st move and then go around group hugging everybody to death with their massive expose damage? Has anybody seen them tried?

Replies

• If they can get to 3 stacks of Translation without getting cleansed, they could be a really hard hitting TM gaining force of nature
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    If they can get to 3 stacks of Translation without getting cleansed, they could be a really hard hitting TM gaining force of nature

Revan has no mass dispel in meaningful comps
  • Revan+ Asajj. Make it happen.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    Has anybody seen any footage of them yet? To me they look like they could be a nightmare? If you leave EE in the squad they can soak revans 1st move

CG immediately "fixes" Revan to always mark EE.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Has anybody seen any footage of them yet? To me they look like they could be a nightmare? If you leave EE in the squad they can soak revans 1st move

CG immediately "fixes" Revan to always mark EE.

Ill be very surprised if he doesnt mark paploo or C3PO himslef.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I think we are owed Ewok and Ackbar footage.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    I think we are owed Ewok and Ackbar footage.

C-3PO's basic won't trigger Ackbar most likely. Same idea as Old Ben Mind tricks and Cassian's Shock grenade. Neither do damage, but both apply debuffs so it gets registered as an attack as you are doing something to hinder the enemy directly.

The special ability will definitely trigger an extra assist from Ackbar though same as Hoda's Grand Master's training.
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    If they can get to 3 stacks of Translation without getting cleansed, they could be a really hard hitting TM gaining force of nature

Someone correct me If I’m wrong here but doesn’t GMYs master stroke copy any buff on an enemy to himself ? Then he can spread them out to his team with battle meditation?

If I’m right, that makes the revan team even stronger . Plus I don’t see any toon surving revans marked so if c3po isn’t stealthed he is toast .
  • MuCuS wrote: »

Someone correct me If I’m wrong here but doesn’t GMYs master stroke copy any buff on an enemy to himself ? Then he can spread them out to his team with battle meditation?

If I’m right, that makes the revan team even stronger . Plus I don’t see any toon surving revans marked so if c3po isn’t stealthed he is toast .

Gmy only steals nonunique buffs. Translation sounds pretty unique.

Revan has a mass dispel himself with a low cooldown. Jolee cleanses one ally on his first special, bastila the same. GK has a mass dispel too. And that's the most meaningful comp at the moment....

Btw, I really hope c3po can help against revan
  • Hmm ya that’s a unique , forgot gmy doesn’t do uniques. Anywho I don’t see how c3po avoids marked unless that team goes first and he enters stealth immediately

Revan has a mass dispel himself with a low cooldown. Jolee cleanses one ally on his first special, bastila the same. GK has a mass dispel too. And that's the most meaningful comp at the moment....

Btw, I really hope c3po can help against revan

You are conflating dispel and cleanse.
  • MuCuS wrote: »

Translation can't be copied and C3PO gets an extra 30+ speed as part of one the unique's. Between him and R2, I'm pretty sure the intent is for him to be stealthed almost right away.
  • My guess would be that if your paploo is faster revan couldn't even beat it. Chripa and C3PO both have group hugs. That is 2 kills right there.
  • I think ewoks will be a revan/traya killer but I also think that Rebels or RJT with c3po will also murder ewoks. I beginning to believe in the golden god
  • Roksteady wrote: »
    MuCuS wrote: »

Translation can't be copied and C3PO gets an extra 30+ speed as part of one the unique's. Between him and R2, I'm pretty sure the intent is for him to be stealthed almost right away.

Good point. Maybe even sub in bb8 solely to make sure all 3 droids go first.
    Not really an ewok team any more, but definitely a strong first minute.
  • I guess we will know by this time tomorrow and I Hope c3po brings additional teams into use . I can’t wait to eventually use him with GR toons
  • Since I saw 3PO I've been thinking the key 4 Ewoks finally got the 5th, which is not Elder.
  • I'm going to be pretty hacked off if Ewok + C3P0 teams are dominating arena over teams of Sith Lords and Jedi Masters.

I'm really all for arena diversity, but that may be a bit far.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I'm going to be pretty hacked off if Ewok + C3P0 teams are dominating arena over teams of Sith Lords and Jedi Masters.

I'm really all for arena diversity, but that may be a bit far.

Really? It's a mobile game based on a board game in a fictional movie universe! Who cares if ewoks are meta for a while? Also I think cls lead, chewie, han, 3p0 and a tank are more likely anyway.
  • Ewoks are fast all my Ewoks has +100 speed. Translation spreads quickly. C3PO is OP. Those Ewoks work really well with C3PO In raids Ewoks damage doubled.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Not as good in arena as I had hoped.... they did pretty awful in my brief testing :(
    3PO with rebels is much more effective

However for other uses like raids, TW & TB, etc... I think he will be amazing with the Ewoks