C-3PO is tough

Prev13
i have 3 zetas and everyone g11 and havent been able pass tier V yet... trying to work on it and change mods around... any tips yet?"
No. Just No.

Replies

• No idea my plan was to just get tier five but I can’t make it past tier 3
  • I’m on Tier 5, Chirpa lead g10, Wicket g10, Teebo g10, Elder g11, Scout g9, fair mods, no zetas, got annihilated.
  • i have 3 zetas and everyone g11 and havent been able pass tier V yet... trying to work on it and change mods around... any tips yet?"

This...this worries me.
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Cleared T5, no zetas. Chirpa G9, Teebo G11, wicket g11, scout g10, elder g11. Didnt move mods, fastest toon scout 197.

Took a few goes. Restart if elder dies. Call elder for assists. Kill order commando, chewie, han, r2, leia, 3po
  • T5 seems to be my limit too
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I knew going in how hard it would be and i was not getting 5* i wont complain about event cause we knew what it was going in

But again their character recommendations are still lolabad... sometimes i wonder if they test it with 10* mods and then just guess what people should use :)

Loved the cutscene although like BH it has to be soulcrushing watching it 100 times lol
  • Typherrion wrote: »
    No idea my plan was to just get tier five but I can’t make it past tier 3

Same here...
  • Agreed DK, the recommendations are always lowballed
  • I have not farmed ewoks yet... but... Cheer up!! RNG could be the key. If all ewoks which are G11 with 3 zeta could never clear tier 5, then this is disaster.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    komji15 wrote: »
    I have not farmed ewoks yet... but... Cheer up!! RNG could be the key. If all ewoks which are G11 with 3 zeta could never clear tier 5, then this is disaster.

Yeah interested in how ppl do at 5 you would think 3 zetas and 11 would be gold for 5/6 and 7 would be doom....

Good sound good graphic tho
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    stuck in T5 with G11 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G12 Teebo, G11 Paploo and G10 Scout, all with health & speed mods :(

got commando and r2 killed but that's it

Think we really need Logray to stop their assists, but i still have him at 3* unfortunately

//edit

ok, finally got him :smiley:

kill order seems the key, after commando chewie must be next, than it is easy to finish
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    rokota wrote: »
    stuck in T5 with G11 zChirpa, G12 Elder, G12 Teebo, G11 Paploo and G10 Scout, all with health & speed mods :(

got commando and r2 killed but that's it

Think we really need Logray to stop their assists, but i still have him at 3* unfortunately

Wicket. You want wicket for the damage and assist call. His assist call stealths him and whoever you call you want this to be elder. Keep elder alive, keep resurrecting.
  • If Elder/Logray get stunned straight up it's going to be tougher, especially the last tier.

Use Daze to cleanse taunt from Endor soldier and go after Chewie. Alternate those two as taunt goes on and off.

By then if you're spamming assists with Elder and Wickets middle ability you're getting way more turns than them. Daze works great with Chewie gone, kill Han, it's over from there.

• CG

I’m not farming ewoks and gearing them to g12.
  • QuiGonFishing
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Unlocked him 7* with g11 ewoks (chirpa10 even), one zeta on Chirpa.
    The trick is to put your best protection mods plus crit avoidance arrow on paploo.
    Speed is overrated for him in this set up.
    And of course some rng that the initial onslaught isn’t too devestating.
    Chewie should go down first.
    "Time is not like a line. Our moments fall around us like rain, or confetti."
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    I knew going in how hard it would be and i was not getting 5* i wont complain about event cause we knew what it was going in...

This. It was always going to be tough and it is tough.

C3P0, as so many have requested and I think is right, is going to be an amazing character. To get him should be super-hard.

I had fun playing it.

I got 75 shards, which considering I did absolutely nothing to prepare for it, is good for me :)

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Congrats all honestly
  • I used loadouts to put my best mods on them....all G10 and G11 with no zetas and omegas on about half of the abilities. Had to run Tier 5 several times to get good RNG on the opening salvo. Was trying to get Chewie as the one without stealth so I could dispel the Commando's taunt to kill Chewie first....ended up with C3PO as the one not under stealth and was able to clear it taking him out first and couldn't get to Han for awhile....not having C3PO's buffs on everyone was very helpful too and I took out Chewie second.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Just unlocked C3PO with Teebo lead, Scout, Wicket, Logray and Elder... missing many omega's, got no Zeta's, not fully geared at all with 2 at G9...

Explain to me why so many people went Chirpa lead? I knew we'd go up against this kinda thing, The stealth from Teebo lead saved my important ewoks long enough to pull out an easy win after about 10mins of trying.

Its tough but really not that hard, Chewy event was harder.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    wicket i have at g12 and zetad but its not enough

I think you're good with your zetas and gear. It should just take more attempts where your ee doesn't die. This did it on 4th attempt. After that guard and chewie went down, I autod it.

n43xp6yxuvv4.png
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Btw, we need an individual event forum for C3PO now :)
  • They like this bambam thing...

All good until tier 4 then...

Need very high toons just to unluck it huh? Overall best scenario event for me but you CG are too greedy.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    zegene wrote: »
    They like this bambam thing...

All good until tier 4 then...

Need very high toons just to unluck it huh? Overall best scenario event for me but you CG are too greedy.

You have chewie event as a precedent for it and they told you it's difficult on the announcement.
  • Got my 6* C3PO, I haven’t tried 7* but I don’t think I can get it without insane rng. Even then, I think rebels hit too hard for my g10 Ewoks. My team was:
    ZChirpa(L), elder, Wicket, Paploo, Logray
    Everybody g10.

I have spare zetas but I won’t be able to g12 team dirty hairy so... Probably next time just like Chewie and most of my legendary/journey characters, 6* first 7th star later.
  • Nzchimeran
    165 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    IMO Lame event, nuff said.
    Who even uses Ewoks ever besides the TM removal.
    Making it a requirement for this event just makes people rage.
    Shame that this game doess this moreand more lately.
    Would have been way better to use the original movie story , using Luke