C-3PO is tough

Replies

• I had approximately 10-15 attempts but managed to 7* C3PO with fairly low geared Ewoks:
    xvscpak8ntq1.jpeg

Go after Chewie asap, then Han. Trick is to hide EE in stealth with Wicket and keep him alive. And a good amount of RNG.
  • I finished T5 without wicket. All G9 or 10 except elder who was 11. Zeta on chirpa. Took me 2 tries. Now even close on T6 though. Paploo and chirpa are both 6* as well
  • Well done to all of you who unlocked him! Fantastic!

And...consensus seems to be that it's hard...and challenging, but with some luck, a little investment then it's probably a tad easier than Chewie.
  • It's a lot easier than the chewie event. I had 2xg10 and 3xg11 with zeta chirpa lead. With wicket zeta it would be much easier as he gets lots of turns to heal them up.
    Take out chewie asap to reduce their DPS.
  • I did it with chirpa lead g10 zeta, wicket g10, logray g11, ewok elder g12 and scout g12. Took about 10 tries and only put my good mods on ee and scout. 7 star C3PO
  • Got him finally 6* but 7 seems impossible without Wicket and/or Logray even if all,the other Ewoks are G11+G12.

• Got 6* done easily with G11 Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo and Elder.
    No zetas. No G11->G12 gear pieces in place. Mods were decent, but far from arena grade.

I get slaughtered in Tier 7 though ... so bugger me ...
  • Just got him 5 star, 6 seems too tough but I'll keep trying

zChirpa g9 (16946 health, 16189 protection, 169 speed, 150 cd)
    Elder g10 (24872 health, 17026 protection, 187 speed, 186 cd)
    Teebo g9 (22599 health, 20684 protection, 213 speed, 186 cd)
    Scout g10 (15658 health, 17904 protection, 213 speed, 150 cd)
    Logray g9 (15335 health, 20669 protection,195 speed, 150 cd)
  • If you want to auto battle it for a barely win/minimum requirements-- zeta chirpa, zeta wicket, and zeta logray. Add Ewok Elder and Paploo (no zeta).

All need to be G11 and average mods. I jacked my elder to G12 minimum though because I was sick of the rebels targeting and killing him.

I didn't even bother moving mods around, but they all have +30 speed arrows and probably nothing else in the speed department.

Survive the intial rebel first strike/onslaught then proceed to hit auto like a boss, kill chewbacca first then the rest is easy. then proceed to enjoy your 7 star golden rod. took me two tries after i jacked everyone up.

it came down to my wicket left versus c3p0 last man standing on auto battle for 5 minutes until i won.
    that is all.

It's the bare minimum and you are screwed if you think you can do it with teebo and ewok scout in place of wicket/logray/paploo.

good luck and may the force be with you.
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    i have 3 zetas and everyone g11 and havent been able pass tier V yet... trying to work on it and change mods around... any tips yet?"

i find that hard to believe. g11 zeta logray and g11 zeta wicket are hard to kill. do you have ewok elder and paploo?

try hitting auto. auto battle is sometimes smarter than the human try.

hope you figured things out and good luck.
  • Hey peeps :)
    T6 with the following bunch...
    unknown.png
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    7 starred C3p0 with

G12 zeta chirpa
    G11 wicket
    G11 eldar
    G11 paploo
    G11 scout

For me the key was having eldar strong enough fast enough and omegaed to keep reviving. I always stealthed eldar with wicket. Used paploo to keep the taunt of commando dispelled. And kill order was chewie, han, leia, commando, r2, 3p0
  • Got 7* with g10 Chirpa, g12 Paploo, g11 Elder, g10 Wicket, and g9 Scout. It was really painful. But I'm glad I didn't have to spend a bunch of gear on scout, since Logray will obsolete him someday. Logray would have eased the pain dramatically.

Zetas on CC and Paploo, most but not all omegas (I don't think I omega'd any basics). Kinda have to keep trying and upgrade what seems most important at each step.
  • I would say its a lot easier than Chewbacca event
  • Gamorrean wrote: »
    I would say its a lot easier than Chewbacca event

Seems to be the consensus.
  • ^^ agreed. Paploo and logray and we are the champs. I’m also pretty sure that Han is not countering.

I went for chewy first. But also was mindful to those that had the translation buff and used pap and log to get rid of it. Cleanse with ee and try to get taunt on pap as much as you can.

Ideal kill order - otc and raid han. And then everyone else leave golden rod for last! You got this!!! Let’s get it
  • I managed 7* second attempt zchirpa zwicket elder all gr12 paploo gr11 logray gr10 now I’m rocking this guy qwwcchpei0mg.png
    W
  • ksshanam
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Another excessively hard pile of garbage. Carrie and her squad think we s**t Zetas

It's NOT easy. NOT NOT NOT
  • Thoroku
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Finally got him unlocked at 5* with zChirpa, Teebo, Elder, Scout, and Paploo. Paploo was the only one not 7* & Chirpy and Paps were G9 while the rest were G8.

• No_Try wrote: »
    zegene wrote: »
    They like this bambam thing...

All good until tier 4 then...

Need very high toons just to unluck it huh? Overall best scenario event for me but you CG are too greedy.

You have chewie event as a precedent for it and they told you it's difficult on the announcement.

So much this. What were they expecting, g7 no mods?
  • i have 3 zetas and everyone g11 and havent been able pass tier V yet... trying to work on it and change mods around... any tips yet?"

How? My whole team is only 5* all g8, one g9, no zeta, and im already getting to only one or two enemies left on tier V before I die.

• A guild mate did t7 with these kcuohdi73z09.jpg
  • I just cleared 7* with G11 Ewok Elder, G10 Chirpa, Logray and Paploo and G8 Wicket. Speeds were between 194-204 between the 5. Target the soldier first, then Chewie, Han, R2/Leia and 3PO last.
    All characters omegad and Chirpa the only Zeta. Probably the fluke of all flukes but it is doable. I rarely post but i had to share that you can do it without g12 ewoks. Mods are key!
    Good luck
  • Everyone seems to say go after chewie first but he always gets stealthed and that darn rebel always taunts first. Easy to remove taunt but by the time chewie unstealths my ewoks are barely hanging on.
  • Only zeta you need is Chirpa. If EE dies first turn, start again. Use Wicket to stealth EE. Once he dies, that's it - start again.
  • I was able to do tier 6. I need to get my paploo to 7* yet but I did it with g10 chirpa and elder, a g11 paploo and scout and a g8 teebo. I have a zeta on chirpa and omegas on all the basics for now plus a few others but mods help alot. I moved some of my too mod sets over to these guys. They made it so we can make mod loadouts. Take advantage of that. It's very useful