C-3PO is tough

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Use Ancestral Secrets before you use Tribal Unity on Chirpa's first turn to give all ewoks retribution. Good luck :)
  • Options
    I moved my arena mods over for tier 7. I used gear 11 Chirpa(z), gear 11 wicket, gear 11 elder, gear 11 Paploo, and gear 10 Logray. That's one zeta for the whole squad, took me two times. Use Paploo's basic to get rid of taunts and buffs, and focus Chewie. Always stealth Elder so he can revive lost teammates.
  • Options
    It is all about the kill order. If EElder gets killed start over. If Chewie gets stealth start over. Use wicket to keep Elder stealthed and kill Chewie first. Then go for Han... Use Logray and Paploo for debuffing scout taunt until Chewie and Han are dead. I had an easy time in tier 5 and 6 with this. But unfortunately I am only 75 of 100 on Wicket so I might not make T7 haha. All G11 ewoks with Wicket G10, ZChirpa lead
  • Options
    Zeta Chirpa and use the RNG

o1nl1ykqfa0v.jpg
    pxr2cgc9y04l.jpg
  • Options
    Cleared T5, no zetas. Chirpa G9, Teebo G11, wicket g11, scout g10, elder g11. Didnt move mods, fastest toon scout 197.

Took a few goes. Restart if elder dies. Call elder for assists. Kill order commando, chewie, han, r2, leia, 3po

Yeah, I don't see it as possible without elder.

• Options
    I beat 7* finally it is all about the RNG haha
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Chewie event was a cake walk compared to this one.
    I'm getting rocked with all G11 -12 ewoks and a zetad Chirpa and Paploo
  • Options
    Ryche wrote: »

Just keep on trying, RNG involved as mentioned above. I got it 7* with lower gear and a lot of tries (hundreds, I guess).
  • Options
    IcySea wrote: »

Just keep on trying, RNG involved as mentioned above. I got it 7* with lower gear and a lot of tries (hundreds, I guess).
    Finally did it after changing all the mods around. Agreed, needed some lucky RNG with Chewie not gettign stealthed from the start.
  • Options
    IcySea wrote: »

Finally did it after changing all the mods around. Agreed, needed some lucky RNG with Chewie not gettign stealthed from the start.

Congrats! Glad for you!
  • Options
    RNG is a lazy way to run such an event. Some with mediocre toons/mods get 7-star C-3PO in just a few tries while others, with much better toons/mods, have to try hundreds of times - and waste valuable omegas, etc. REALLY unfair to those that deploy valuable assets on the Ewoks vs. using for JKR, Anakin, etc.
  • Options
    I didn't bother waiting for Chewie to not stealth. Just focused down Bearded Rebel, then Chewie when available.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I didn't bother waiting for Chewie to not stealth. Just focused down Bearded Rebel, then Chewie when available.

Yeah I did this and beat each tier on the first try. zG11 Chirpa, zG12 Wicket, G12 Elder and G11 Logray/Paploo. Pretty decent mods too. I went: Rebel Scout, Chewie, Han, Leia, R2
  • Options
    It's only RNG-based if you don't have the right toons and mods. It was also the 4th running of the event so it's on you if you didn't bother with Wicket/Logray.
  • Options
    CG

I’m not farming ewoks and gearing them to g12.

Nor do you need to. Better Mods, better squad selection and better attack strategy. The event is challenging, but not impossible.