Logray NOT needed for C3PO

Prev1
ponce104
156 posts Member
edited December 2018
I'm sure Logray makes it easier but I did without him. I did it with Chief Chirpa, Teebo, Wicket, Elder, and Paploo. I beat them in the order of Chewbacca, Han, Tank, R2, Leia, and then C3PO.

Big thing is Paploo and Teebos dispels. Also, use Wickets special on Elder to keep him stealth, and his basic has a chance you to give him and another TM. If you're going to town on a toon, and Teebo has stealth and another enemy has almost full TM, switch targets and have Teebo take it out. Simple. You'll probably need a little range, as well as some of their speeds in the 230s. But it can be done!!

uczmuf485e5d.png

Replies

• DarthHanse
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    the question is, can i beat it without Chirpa AND Logray, cause i miss both :neutral: ?!
  • It might be possible. Chirpa assist calling really helps, but it didn't necessarily geek essential. Elder, Paploo, and Wicket are musts for sure
  • Paploo isn't a must either, did it with Logray instead. There are plenty of viable options just take out Chewie and it all comes together.
  • Kill chewbacca

Got it
  • I got it with Z Chirpa G9 Elder G11 Paploo G11 Logray G11 Wicket G10 speed between 190-220 . Good rng needed
  • Any chance without Wicket?! I've got EE, Chirpa, Teebo, Scout and Paploo... all G10.5 and I can't dent T5 to unlock vs getting further.
  • Follow the tips and maybe. I don't think so though. His damage output is important, plus the stealth for Elder.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    I think there are probably a multitude of combinations that work, just like with Phoenix (i.e., you don't need Ezra). I did it with Chirpa L, Wicket, Paploo, Elder, and Logray. That's the team I'd been using for AT-ST and TW, so I knew I could prove Teebo haters wrong.

You probably do suffer a bit if you leave off multiple key toons, but really, with only 7 Ewoks you have to have at least one of the good ones. But if the two you leave out are Wicket and Logray, it might be that much harder. But otherwise I think the Ewok lineup has room for flexibility.
  • Can it be done without Logray and Wicket?

My team is Zchirpa (L) G11, EE G10, Teebo G 10, zPaploo G11, ES G11.

Absolutely cannot beat T7 have tried hundreds of times.
  • Where fo you farm Logray from?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Counts wrote: »
    Where fo you farm Logray from?

The guild store.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I’ve got him at 6* without Wicket or Logray, but the fight at 7* is pretty overwhelming. Need a lot of gear in the next six days.
    Post edited by dad2my3 on
  • Mikey44G wrote: »
    Can it be done without Logray and Wicket?

I’m in the same situation and I’m annoyed as they said you can use “any Ewoks”

What they didn’t say is if you’re running Teebo and Scout instead of Wicket and Logray you’ll need maxed out Ewoks, even then I don’t think it’s possible.
  • JJay wrote: »
    Mikey44G wrote: »

What they didn’t say is if you’re running Teebo and Scout instead of Wicket and Logray you’ll need maxed out Ewoks, even then I don’t think it’s possible.

This is not new and tbh should be expected. For every faction there is a combination that works better than others. Everyone has known wicket and logray are on the ideal Ewok team. Much like it's MUCH harder to get thrawn if you run sabine instead of chopper.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • On Stage 7, Logray is basically needed to stop the assists.
    With NO Logray, killing Chewie first also stops the assists.
    Kill Chewie first or reset it..
  • JJay wrote: »
    Mikey44G wrote: »

Had this same problem. Killing Chewie first is necessary! Once the assists are gone, you'll start gaining ground.
  • I can’t kill Chewie first when he is stealthed and one of my Ewoks is already dead by the time that I take my first turn. When I am able to start chipping away at him, he’s stealthed again or that Rebel is taunting. Very tricky.
  • How do you kill Chewie first if the Endor Commando taunts?
  • Dispel taunt with Paploo, then go back to work.
  • Sure, but Chewie is stealthed by then, and the only person left to attack is the commando or R2... LOL
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I’ve got him at 6* without Wicket or Logray, but the fight at 7* is pretty overwhelming. Need a lot of gear in the next six days.

@dad2my3 how geared were your Ewoks? I'm in the same boat - no Wicket or Logray this time around, so trying to manage it with the others.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »

@dad2my3 how geared were your Ewoks? I'm in the same boat - no Wicket or Logray this time around, so trying to manage it with the others.

Mine were g10/11 with a zeta on Chirpa and the best mods I could manage—all the good ones are stuck on my g12 characters.
  • Scout OR Teebo?
  • You just need 5 well geared leveled toons for any event.... If anything I would be surprised to hear someone say they dud it without elder.
  • Logray offense up is a big deal.
    Wicket becomes alive with it. Without it and 12++ he is mediocre.

With no zetas you need some RNG.
    G12 vs G11 huge.
  • I now have zChirpa and Elder up to g12, with my arena mods giving them +140-150 speed. Teebo, Scout, and Paploo are g11.

At least one of them are dead when I get my first turn after the initial onslaught. Chewbacca is stealthed or the other Rebel is taunting. I’ve tried so many times but can’t kill a single enemy before being wiped out.
  • Scout OR Teebo?

Teebo
  • Dad2my3, i read where you said you have over 100,000 training droids?? I don't know if that means they've been added to your characters or just sitting in your stock (how to use them??) but I think it's fair to ask: Do you have a life? I mean other than Leia, have you kissed a girl yet?? Holy Midichlorians man!!!!!!!!

I have over 120,000 training droids. It's not the amount you have, it's a question of, do I spend money on leveling up everyone, or do I use for mods, stars, or other things.