Grand Arena - can't fight??

Hi. I can't enter my opponents territory. I assume they have not set a defence but how do I collect 100k credits pee battle? I try and enter but the box is greyed out? Is this how it's meant to work?

leo6d5b7sd3w.png

Replies

• Options
    Maybe he set no defense and attacked and killed your teams. You still won but stinks that people don't set D.
  • Options
    Same for me, but I haven't gotten any points for his undefended sections yet. Not sure if I can't see his defenses, or if he doesn't have any. Either way, he's winning and I have no way to score points.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a visual issue due to the removal of the auto deploy system due to issues it was causing.

It causes the screen to not refresh.

I am told that your banners will be added at the end of the phase if a reboot doesnt fix the situation.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>