Who do I G12 first, Boba or RT?

Both are two pieces away and share the next pieces I acquired. I run Sith/Empire in Arena with neither, but use Bona in raids and RT with my Resistance team in various events. Is there a clear pick on who to G12 first?

Who do I G12 first, Boba or RT? 20 votes

Boba Fett
90%
Zombie961GifafiCombatCommander7RiszfloppytechieSpartan549RycheHawkeyePierce_4077StarWars2ndNgHSlaveenJarvindEmguyDaPowerfulJediRedd007CurryBeansDonnieAndFrankCalvinAwesome 18 votes
Resistance Trooper
10%
Aycee1TheJEFFtm 2 votes

Replies

• Boba Fett
    I’d say it really just depends who you use more. I voted for Boba just because I’m a huge Boba fan. That being said, I will probably G12 RT first now that I think about it because I have JTR so I use RT more now. They’re also both at G11 for me as well.
  • show your inventory
  • enltguy
    58 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm a long way from JTR. Resistance I'm running zFinn with Poe, Scav Rey, BB8, and RT. BB8 will pick up another star this month, Rey is close to maxed at G11, and Poe needs one more star I think at 10 or 11. I can mop up GW with them, but clearly, due to star levels, am not getting full use of them in raids. They will lend to TB / TW a bit. Boba I tend to run mixed in for damage potential either with EP, Vader and the lot, or as lead with Han and Rey for high damage. I'm getting Bossk moved up, but only now starting to focus more on BH with Chewbacca coming back this month.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Boba Fett
    Your RT isn’t at 7 stars so you can’t go to g12 yet. I would go with Boba first since he’s already at 7 stars.
  • enltguy wrote: »

Wow. It is very hard to choice.
    Well.. RT is not a tank. Very squishy.
    Boba isn’t also a tank.
    When you use resistance, if you feel RT can die too easily, then go for RT. If not, then give G12 to Boba
  • Lookin like Boba so far, but keep it coming. RT doesn't feel too squishy, actually, I had just heard his speed and stats improve greatly at G12, but someone mentioned not being to upgrade until 7* which is a difference maker. G12 Boba will no doubt help with Chewbacca, as well, since a couple BHs will be more minimum stats for the event.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Boba Fett
    enltguy wrote: »
    I'm a long way from JTR. Resistance I'm running zFinn with Poe, Scav Rey, BB8, and RT. BB8 will pick up another star this month, Rey is close to maxed at G11, and Poe needs one more star I think at 10 or 11. I can mop up GW with them, but clearly, due to star levels, am not getting full use of them in raids. They will lend to TB / TW a bit. Boba I tend to run mixed in for damage potential either with EP, Vader and the lot, or as lead with Han and Rey for high damage. I'm getting Bossk moved up, but only now starting to focus more on BH with Chewbacca coming back this month.

if you don't have jtr I'm guessing you aren't doing hsith, so boba ainec
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Boba Fett
    If you don't have JTR, I don't see why you'd need to G12 the trooper. He does fine at G11.

Plus, Boba is a massive chore to get to G12 (did it recently for the bounty hunter quest) so getting it out of the way is nice, and he's just a great character anyway.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Boba Fett
    No brainer here. Boba. RT isn't even at 7* .
  • Boba Fett
    Is there is larger jump in toon proficiency from G11 to G12 for Boba or for RT?

Asking for real - I don’t know the answer.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Boba Fett
    Slaveen wrote: »
    Is there is larger jump in toon proficiency from G11 to G12 for Boba or for RT?

Asking for real - I don’t know the answer.

In either case I don't think you'd notice anything super dramatic, although Boba does get two +6 speed pieces on his way from 11 to 12 which I guess is pretty great. The biggest difference for RT would probably be the ability to give him the G12+ gear, which makes it easier for him to stay alive in the Sith raid where he's mostly used.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Whoever you use more honestly