Who said you can’t get C3PO without wicket?

lmokg6g4zlnv.jpeg
zad3lbvgjpxw.jpeg

Ewok scout g11
Paploo g11
Elder g11
Chief g10
Logray g11

Only zeta on the chief and crit avoidance and protection on Paploo. Go get that golden boy..

Replies

• Boov
    604 posts Member
    congrats on your 5* unlock =D
  • 5zfs2kzin2b6.jpeg
    My Ewoks
  • What team you gonna run him with? Luke lead or EWoks and r2d2.
  • No one said it smh
  • It was meant to be sarcastic 🙄 got your attention though. Haven’t seen anyone post about doing it without wicket have you?
  • Commander Luke lead r2d2 two ewoks and c3p0 is my goal.
  • @EliteR3b3L which 2 Ewoks would you use? And why?
  • @JasFonz chirpa and teebo for speed
  • What I'm waiting for is a post showing someone getting C-3P0 at 7* without using Ewok Elder. That would be incredibly impressive.
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    What I'm waiting for is a post showing someone getting C-3P0 at 7* without using Ewok Elder. That would be incredibly impressive.
    Without Wicket ... no problem ... Scout is good enough and with some luck you do not need EE to be hidden
    Without Logray ... maybe ... but then with Wicket and Scout ... more damage, less need for support
    Without Paploo ... think yes ... more damage, less need for a tank
    But without a healer - no chance - I think no one will beat this event without one of the team killed.
    Maybe in a few months on level 90 with G13 ... but even then it will be hard without heal/revive
  • Nice job! I've got Wicket and Paploo at 6* (which is funny because I never sat down to dedicate a farm to either of them--that's just from Bounty Hunts and the Wicket event) but gear isn't good enough. It's fine, I'll keep on working on ewoks and get it next time. They're a fun team and I should have been working on them this whole time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JasFonz wrote: »
    5zfs2kzin2b6.jpeg
    My Ewoks

Nice work! Any crazy speeds on them?
  • That's good to hear since that's the team I'm running and i'm getting slaughtered at 7*.
    Any info you can give about mods, tactics etc.
    Gear levels aren't quite yours yet but almost there so hoping with a little help (and a lot of good rng) i'll be able to clear it before it's over
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Removed some recent, derailing remarks. Let's keep on topic and be respectful, thanks.
  • @EA_Cian thank you 😊

@Farebearclaw I tried to get them all over +100 speed. Nothing insane. But here’s the thing. Stack protection on Paploo and use a crit avoidance arrow. It makes a difference. I did the same with elder. Stacked protection.

The rest of it is all about how you manage daze and the kill order was chewie, tank, solo, Leia and then R2. The most important is to not lose scout or elder.

Basically this event is tricky and the text says it all. Expect anything but you need to take your time and plan the heals and revives accordingly. Good luck 😊👍🏼 It’s doable and I hope people nail it.
  • @Simski22 hang in there. You can and will beat it. If elder dies, retreat. Make sure you use heal to clear off all the expose. As soon as you can. If scout dies and you don’t have a rez, retreat and try again. I clocked in around a good solid 50 tries.

The crit avoidance arrow and protection boost on Paploo is really important. Keep the best Crit Damage mods on scout. Use the second ability of Paploo well too. The one that removes tAunt.
  • Thanks for the tips!! I’m a ways off from unlocking him but next time around I’ll definitely be ready :)
  • Simski22
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Finally managed it. Took your advice with the mods @JasFonz . Also zetad paploo which made a massive difference
    Ran with zChirpa (g10), zPaploo (g11), logray (g11), EE (g11) and scout (g11).
    Was a huge challenge but a great feeling finally finishing it off :smiley:
    Post edited by Simski22 on
  • Two scouts? :o
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Woops logray not scout :D
  • JasFonz wrote: »
    If elder dies, retreat. Make sure you use heal to clear off all the expose. As soon as you can. If scout dies and you don’t have a rez, retreat and try again. I clocked in around a good solid 50 tries.

I've been resetting if Chewie goes under stealth as part of the opening attack too....too many attacks wasted and damage absorbed waiting for him to come out of stealth.
  • Just wanted to thank you guys. I was ready to give up, you guys gave me hope that it was possible.
  • Well, I made the huge mistake of ignoring Chirpa. No wicket, and no chirpa and I can't get even unlock the 5* version. All my other ewoks are 7*, Scout is g11, Elder is g10, Teebo, Paploo, and Logray are g9.

And I get CLOBBERED before any of them get their first turn. Was betting for a while that ewoks were the key to C3PO. Frustrated with myself for thinking Teebo's leader ability was enough....
  • I dont have wicket or logray am i just sol? I do have a zeta on chirpa
  • Well, I made the huge mistake of ignoring Chirpa. No wicket, and no chirpa and I can't get even unlock the 5* version. All my other ewoks are 7*, Scout is g11, Elder is g10, Teebo, Paploo, and Logray are g9.

And I get CLOBBERED before any of them get their first turn. Was betting for a while that ewoks were the key to C3PO. Frustrated with myself for thinking Teebo's leader ability was enough....

CAN ANYONE PLZ CONFIRM ITS POSSIBLE WITH THIS? I don't have enough crystals to get Chirpa to 5*

I was able to get 7* with Teebo's leader ability. My Ewoks were better geared than yours though (And used Wicket instead of Paploo as I didn't have Paploo, although I think Paploo's basic dispel would've been nice to have). g9 Teebo, g11 Logray, g11 Scout, g11 Wicket, g12 Elder. I recommend getting Elder geared up the most as you need him to survive. Was able to get the 5* unlock with Elder at g11 and Logray and wicket at g10.

Also move stronger mods onto them.
  • TheXBoarder
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Well, I made the huge mistake of ignoring Chirpa. No wicket, and no chirpa and I can't get even unlock the 5* version. All my other ewoks are 7*, Scout is g11, Elder is g10, Teebo, Paploo, and Logray are g9.

I was able to get 7* with Teebo's leader ability. My Ewoks were better geared than yours though (And used Wicket instead of Paploo as I didn't have Paploo, although I think Paploo's basic dispel would've been nice to have). g9 Teebo, g11 Logray, g11 Scout, g11 Wicket, g12 Elder. I recommend getting Elder geared up the most as you need him to survive. Was able to get the 5* unlock with Elder at g11 and Logray and wicket at g10.

Also move stronger mods onto them.

I used the strongest mods I had on my team. Still didn't help them, and each ewok had over 200 speed. Still got clobbered, because the lack of TM from Chirpa was not something I could overcome. That and my gear levels are still too low. Thought they would be ok for 5*, seeing as how there are still TWO MORE LEVELS to go, but apparently not.
  • kiar1404 wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    What I'm waiting for is a post showing someone getting C-3P0 at 7* without using Ewok Elder. That would be incredibly impressive.
    Without Wicket ... no problem ... Scout is good enough and with some luck you do not need EE to be hidden
    Without Logray ... maybe ... but then with Wicket and Scout ... more damage, less need for support
    Without Paploo ... think yes ... more damage, less need for a tank
    But without a healer - no chance - I think no one will beat this event without one of the team killed.
    Maybe in a few months on level 90 with G13 ... but even then it will be hard without heal/revive

Just zeta paploo and logray and you have plenty of healing.
  • Zeta paploo was a game-changer for me. Ended the match with all 5 alive, and paploo at full health and full preotection