Overpowered Event Again

I have to tell you. I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game. A LOT OF MONEY!!!! And when it comes to the last stage of the C3PO event you have the opponent so overpowered that I barely can get a 2nd round of hits in before my entire Ewok squad is killed. I totally understand it’s supposed to be difficult, but nearly impossible to complete without having to spend another $200 in crystals just to TRY to get the gear you need? You guys are out of your mind. You are NOT getting another dollar from me.

Replies

• TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I have to tell you. I have spent a considerable amount of money on this game. A LOT OF MONEY!!!! And when it comes to the last stage of the C3PO event you have the opponent so overpowered that I barely can get a 2nd round of hits in before my entire Ewok squad is killed. I totally understand it’s supposed to be difficult, but nearly impossible to complete without having to spend another $200 in crystals just to TRY to get the gear you need? You guys are out of your mind. You are NOT getting another dollar from me.

And yet other people are doing it without spending anything. What does that tell you?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • So what’s your secret big guy? Fill the rest of us in!
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I haven't even tried the event yet. Just read some of the other threads before complaining, maybe.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I haven't even tried the event yet. Just read some of the other threads before complaining, maybe.

That sounds totally unreasonable.
  • G10/11 can do 7* with zeta Chirpa and the correct lineup. If you don't have the gear that's your problem. If you dont have the correct ewoks that's your problem. If you don't have a solid attack strategy that's your problem. If you don't have the patience that's your problem