Is Nest still worth the grind now? Talking 7*, G12, & Zeta?

I was ready to go full send-it with a Nest grind for 7*, G12, and Zeta before recently. Now I’m hearing that she may not be worth it due to her recent nerf / fix / whatever you want to call it.

Is Nest still worth the grind now? Talking 7*, G12, & Zeta? 34 votes

Yes, Max her out
55%
Aycee1No_TryRebel_yellKalanoOrionAssante1FlamethrowFahriusSpindr1ftKillbot5000KreontasNilatsJaVCngfleguiTrystan_SpyderShadowscreamVendi1983DaPowerfulJediTheEternalBushHalmirus 19 votes
Worth farming but not a priority
32%
GwonkBobafettprimeMan_UelRichfxxxTheJEFFtmShadrothAleSahnDroh_1979RoguetechnaNerfherderYUMandragonSlothmaster 11 votes
Don’t bother
11%
RiszDarkHelmet1138Roopehunter2smooth 4 votes

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    If you wanted her to beat Revan then no. If you wanted her for any other purpose then yes.
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3884 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Don’t bother
    She's decent in arena but not against revan. I can beat everything else in arena without her. She isn't needed for tb. Decent in tw and ga but not irreplaceable in those modes. I hear she can do good in t3 of hstr with bh but bh with aura do well in that phase without her.

So just not that much utility for as hard of a node that she's on. If she were an easier farm, I'd say go for it but not worth a ship hard node.
  • Yes, Max her out
    She still has her uses. She's still as good as she was before the change vs everyone that isn't revan. She can still be good (albeit not quite as good) vs Revan with the right mods.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • What happened to the event where you can win nest shards? Haven't seen it for ages. Is it gone now?
  • Don’t bother
    Im not farming her from a ship node maybe if it’s in cantina I’d say worth it quick farm but not even worth hard node grind not to mention ship node.
  • Liath wrote: »
    If you wanted her to beat Revan then no. If you wanted her for any other purpose then yes.

I van agree, with bh you can beat them easly