Let's Organize C3PO Testing

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
edited December 2018
There are a ton of comps to go through so lets test them in unison. I haven't listed anything with Revan and Traya since we know they already handle arena fine

C3PO comps to test
  1. CLS C3PO Han Chewie OB
  2. CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2
  3. CLS C3PO Han Chewie Enfys
  4. CLS C3PO Han Chewie Thrawn
  5. CLS C3PO Han Chewie Baze
  1. RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO T3
  2. RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO L3
  3. RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Holdo
  4. RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Thrawn
  5. RJT BB-8 C3PO Chewie Han
  6. RJT BB-8 R2 C3PO Enfys
  1. Chirpa, Wicket, Logray, Paploo, C3PO
  2. Chirpa, Wicket, EE, Paploo, C3PO
  1. BB-8 R2 C3PO L3 T3
  2. HK BB-8 R2 C3PO L3
  3. HK BB-8 R2 C3PO T3
  4. HK BB-8 IG-88 C3PO L3
  1. Qira VC Han Chewie C3PO
  2. Qira Nest Han Chewie C3PO
  1. GK Zarris Hoda GMY C3PO
  2. AA C3PO Hoda CLS Han
  3. AA C3PO Hoda CLS R2

Replies

• Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I did 2 fights with CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2 vs Revan and steamrolled the first one 5 characters left. Second fight on another opponent I killed Yoda once and then proceeded to lose badly without killing another character.
    While I am all for this sort of research I think there may need to be far more questions asked including mods of both the attacking and defending teams and the strategy used (kill order).
  • Gwonk wrote: »
    I did 2 fights with CLS C3PO Han Chewie R2 vs Revan and steamrolled the first one 5 characters left. Second fight on another opponent I killed Yoda once and then proceeded to lose badly without killing another character.
    While I am all for this sort of research I think there may need to be far more questions asked including mods of both the attacking and defending teams and the strategy used (kill order).

While true I think we will be able to go more into that as we get further into testing. For now we just need proof of concept for a lot of these.
  • I think its fair to say the ANH squad destroys anything in front of it.
  • What is ANH?
  • My guildmate did RJT, R2, BB-8, 3PO, and Nest to nearly full auto Revan and Jolee. Only thing he did was put stealth on Nest then put in on auto without targeting anyone.
  • A New Hope.

Personally I am more interested if C3PO will help to get HAAT on Auto solo.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    A New Hope.

Personally I am more interested if C3PO will help to get HAAT on Auto solo.

i think someone just did that on reddit
  • Wait until he is fixed around 1 month point. Dont waste time..or. Effort. Now.