Any hidden meaning here, CG???

ndaq4qcllbq9.jpeg

SFJ
LRT

🤔

Replies

• Options
    Lol I was wondering the same thing earlier today. Why those letters?
  • Options
    It means “i’m hungry”
  • Options
    Some Fans Just Love Reading Translations”
  • Options
    "Save For Jedi Luke, Required Toon"
  • Options
    I debated hiding the next character release tease in there but alas not this time...
  • Options
    Zeta your ewoks!
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    I debated hiding the next character release tease in there but alas not this time...

Nien Nunb and ROTJ falcon confirmed
  • Options
    Means nothing :
    SFJ
    LRT
  • Options
    There were quite a few of us that have believed for over a year now that Ewoks were going to unlock c3po. So, it was a pretty slow and non-distressing farm. I have g11 zCC, EE, Pap, Logray, and g10 Wicket, and I was able to get 7* 3po. This event was much easier most likely due to analytics. The data will show them what toons players have farmed, how many, etc. - and they will base the difficulty of the event on that. I'm sure the data showed that people were neglecting certain ewoks, or ewoks altogether, so they left the difficulty wall at farming and gear at g10 on average. Unlike the Chewie event, where I'm sure the data showed that most people had bounty hunters (most likely due to TB), so they left the difficulty wall at high gear and zetas for existing BHs, and G10 on average for newer BHs just released into the game. They are more than likely keeping their data bell curve at around 70%, which means only around 30% of players are unlocking 7* event toons on the first runs. That is speculation, but it is understandable that they keep the game difficulty where they do, considering there are players like myself that have been playing for 3 years, so the game has to remain difficult for the top players, which makes it quite difficult for newer players without a bit of an investment. That's why marquee toons are important. They level the playing field for newer and veteran players. When you're FTP, obviously you'll have to wait for them to be farmable 3 months after release, but its a level playing field as far as FTP, as well as PTP considering newer players can pay and have access to the same toon a veteran has access to. I like the game, and I think they do the best job they can considering the diversity of the timeline of players.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    "Open Your Wallet"

ETA : coukd also be "207 tries...good luck." depending on dialect.
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    "Save For Jedi Luke, Required Toon"

hahahaha