Anyone get 7* C3PO with Teebo lead?

DontSteptoThis
106 posts Member
edited December 2018
Has anyone? I got 6* 3PO with Teebo lead (G10), ZWicket (G10), Logray (G9), Elder (G9) And Paploo who was G8 but now 9, do you think it will be possible to 7* him without Chirpa lead?

Replies

• Options
    I'm in a similar boat. I beat 6* with gear 9 Teebo lead, Gear 10 Chirpa, Gear 11 Scout and Paploo, Gear 12 Elder. I was thinking of giving a zeta to Paploo because I honestly think Teebo lead is better for keeping Elder alive. I'd be interested to know if 7* is doable with that kind of team. I think not having Logray or Wicket is really hurting me though.
  • Options
    I was thinking of giving a zeta to Paploo because I honestly think Teebo lead is better for keeping Elder alive. I'd be interested to know if 7* is doable with that kind of team. I think not having Logray or Wicket is really hurting me though.

From the videos I've seen, having Wicket makes a huge difference in keeping Elder alive b/c of his special that grants stealth to a specific ally. I'm in the same boat as you....trying to do it without Wicket or Logray.
  • Options

From the videos I've seen, having Wicket makes a huge difference in keeping Elder alive b/c of his special that grants stealth to a specific ally. I'm in the same boat as you....trying to do it without Wicket or Logray.

Yeah, I'll farm him after this week for next time, but I'm hoping I can just get amazing RNG before it ends.
  • Options
    G9 teebo, g11 logray, paploo, elder, wicket...zeta on wicket
    Ricky Rick
  • Options
    Ibericky12 wrote: »
    G9 teebo, g11 logray, paploo, elder, wicket...zeta on wicket
    That what you unlocked 7* 3PO with mate?

• Options
    I completed it with Teebo lead but waited and tried for the correct RNG...

Only Teebo G10, Paploo, Wicket, Elder and Logray were all G11
  • Options
    pldz3g1kofq2.jpg
  • Options
    76yk4324mdpv.jpg
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Got it with Teebo lead (G9), Elder (g12), zWicket (g11), Logray (g11), Scout (g11). Didn't have Chirpa or Paploo. Was surprised I was able to complete it tbh. Was struggling a lot, but bringing Elder to g12 helped a lot just to keep him alive longer to revive a couple other dead ewoks. Elder had 279 speed, Logray had 253, Teebo had 247, Scout had 225 speed (potency/CD set), Wicket had 205 speed (CD/CC set w/ CC triangle to bring him to 75% base CC). Kill order was Chewie, Han, Endor Commando, Leia, R2, C-3PO. If Logray doesn't daze Chewie right away you're basically going to lose. Need to keep Chewie dazed, Elder alive and Han's TM reduced as much as possible. And a little bit of stealth luck.

eDqKKq0.jpg
  • Options
    Teebo lead. Scout wicket logray ee
  • Ibericky12
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @DontSteptoThis Yeah you do need that rng on your side with this team, but keep trying
    Ricky Rick