Can we get a Training arena?

Gannon
1626 posts Member
I've heard so many ppl ask why we don't have a way to train/practice among and against members of our guild..
No rewards, no downside, and no incentive... Just for fun.
I think it would be nice, for example, to test my teams against some of the more veteran guild members' teams, even if it was only their current arena team. It could also help players who struggle against certain teams or factions to have a way to practice for TW, GA, and arena without it hurting their actual progress in the real thing..
Any thoughts? 👀

Replies

• Asked for this since I started good luck
  • I was thinking this same thing but on an even easier level. I think the mechanics of being able to play against other people in your guild would be complicated. But maybe a “Practice Table”. Where you play against your own teams.
    You would put in a defense you want to test out and then you play against it. See how it holds up to stronger teams.
    Or you put in a faction on defense that you struggle against in TW or GA and you can learn better ways to attack it.
    @CG_SBCrumb any chance of this?
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    I'd much rather test my guild-mates And have them test mine tbh, but that's also a good suggestion klcs21.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Totally Agree.
    It’ll be helpful not only Arena but also preparing GA and TW, too.
    Practice Table sounds greaaaaaat.

@CG_SBCrumb
    What are you think about this.
    I think it’ll be very nice.
  • They won’t do this to much work and won’t excite people to do without rewards. U practice with experience learn from losses that’s the only way. Just an individual way to **** balance between offense and defense.
  • See I’ve always wondered if my defensive squads were any good. So a chance to test them out myself and see how the AI uses them would be really helpful for learning better game strategy for TW and GA.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    I definitely would like to battle some of my guild members tho, and see if their team is as good as they think it is. Also, they could help me find weak points in my own defenses.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Plus, ya know there's always that guy who thinks his team can beat literally anything 😆
  • I agree. It will let players test teams to see where they may have weaknesses. EA will benefit as well since players will spend resources to fill the holes they find.
  • @sbcrumb. See above.
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    😩
  • I also like the idea of a training table but also I’d like to be able to form and adjust teams outside of just fighting in the squad arena.

Additionally, squad/galactic power is just the summation of individual power. The new mod upgrade allows players to see which mods work better for different characters (as a suggestion). I’d like to see a similar feature that shows how the combination of different squads yield different synergy results. Or at least a more robust output that comes from the results of teams being put together that is more than just a summation of power.