Arena store purchase failed, item greyed out after freeze/crash

After my game froze when I tried to purchase 5 Cassian shards in the Squad Arena Store, the item is greyed out as if I already bought it, but the purchase didn't go through. I was planning to purchase the item twice today. By the time the stores reset, I'll get my arena reward and could purchase another 5 shards if it wasn't for this bug. I don't think filing a bug report would do much good here. If this were an MMO like WoW, I could contact a mod and have this problem solved within a few minutes. Is there any customer support of this sort in SWGoH?

Replies

• Have you tried killing and re-starting your client app? Might work if client is out of sync with server.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ, or go through EA Help by using the in game help button.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>