7* Executrix challenge

Holy **** am I ****. Finally beat this and .... I get 15 shards!?? I have to do this 7 more **** times to get the Executrix to 7*!?? Why not call it the "Disappointingly Low Shard Challenge to Eventually Get Your Executrix to 7*," or is that too long a name?

Replies

• The “possible rewards” tab will have been broadcasting this to you for months.
  • Hah, welcome
  • enltguy wrote: »
    Holy **** am I ****. Finally beat this and .... I get 15 shards!?? I have to do this 7 more **** times to get the Executrix to 7*!?? Why not call it the "Disappointingly Low Shard Challenge to Eventually Get Your Executrix to 7*," or is that too long a name?

…...Okay, but we all did it. Now it's your turn, congrats.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Mine's FINALLY done!
  • Having it is better than not having it. Were you expecting 100 shards?

I 7* it this morning. I was surprised at the cost of the final round of abilities cost that unlocked, I never looked into it. I only had about 500 mats saved up. You may want to look into that. Or not. :o
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Congrats on beating it. Definitely took some time to get to 7 stars, you will get there though! Keep on truckin!
  • enltguy wrote: »

Where've you been for the last year+?
  • You could always refresh it. It costs a good chunk of crystals, but if you're this impatient, it might be worth it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Up to 90 shards now, but I have moved on to Chimaera in fleet arena. So, I'll wait until next month for Executrix. If by some chance the month I get to 90 shards on Home One, there is also a Chimaera event, then I may spring for the extra refresh.Otherwise, I'll be patient.
  • If you wanna do it faster, refresh it for 800 crystals....
  • I don’t care at least I don’t need more than 3 7* ships much easier then 6* challenge.
  • So you expect to do this once or twice and get a 7* capital ship? Hahahahaha that's not how this game works bro anything worth having at 7* in this game is a grind. It actually doesn't take that long and the battle is pretty easy itself