Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Shuttle

dimi4a
1558 posts Member
edited January 2019
mark-molnar-starwars-theemperorsshuttle-markmolnar.jpg?1515505730

Dark Side, Empire, Sith, Support
Crew: Emperor Palpatine/Royal Guard

BASIC

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns. If Palpatine's Shuttle was already Stealthed, this attack deals 50% more damage and ignores Armor.

CREW#1 - Cooldown: 4

Inflict Target Lock and Defense Down on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Then call all other Empire and Sith allies to Assist, dealing 40% less damage. For each Critical Hit scored, all Assisting allies recover 10% Protection.

CREW#2 - Cooldown: 4

Daze all enemies for 2 turns and increase their cooldowns by 1. Reduce the cooldowns of all allies by 1 and grant them Potency Up for 2 turns.

UNIQUE

All enemies have -15% Tenacity and Evasion (doubled on Jedi and Rebel enemies). Whenever Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Shuttle takes damage from an enemy, it grants another random ally 20% Turn Meter. Palpatine's Shuttle cannot be Target Locked or Breached as long as there are any other active Empire or Sith allies.

HARDWARE

Enter Battle: While Palpatine's Shuttle is active, Empire and Sith allies gain +25% Max Health and Dispel enemies whenever they score a Critical Hit.
Post edited by dimi4a on

Replies

• Nice. Can it really be considered sith though? Even though Palpatine is crew.
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Nice. Can it really be considered sith though? Even though Palpatine is crew.

I think it can. :)
    I think not. It doesn't even look Sithy, just blandly Imperial. :p
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Crew 2 ability would have to be like 75% less damage... vaders dropping the hammer and TL and dots, sith fighter hits through protection, bomber gets permanant defense up..

Under thrawn or tarkin that skill is autokill otherwise..

Stealth is interesting with mauls stealt interaction

AI would prob just stealth all 3 ships like it does with ghost phantom

Reducing your cooldowns not enough ya had to increase opponents as well... i would just pick one or the other so its not completly broken

Immune to TL and grants TM

Your ship is broke BUT not super broke a tweak here Nd there and this would be legendary material
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Crew 2 ability would have to be like 75% less damage... vaders dropping the hammer and TL and dots, sith fighter hits through protection, bomber gets permanant defense up..

Reducing your cooldowns not enough ya had to increase opponents as well... i would just pick one or the other so its not completly broken

Your ship is broke BUT not super broke a tweak here Nd there and this would be legendary material

I've increased the damage penalty to 50% for CREW#1. CREW#2 is not OP, because the enemy can still resist the Daze and the cooldown increase. And the idea behind the Unique is that this is the Emperor himself, and it's only fitting that he'll be harder to get, because his Empire and Sith allies will try to protect him. Overall Palpatine's Shuttle is slightly OP, but not as broken as HT for example.

Sorr crew 2 is broken the interaction will limit opposing teams to basics for possibly 2 turns behind HT where basics are worthless your ship gives 90% of every team in the game damage immunity for two rounds thats broken

With mace it would be an infinite loop. 2 round emp immunity behind HT a round then mace god protection when thats worn through damage immunity again.... sorry wont happen.... yeah ships can resist but unless all 3 resist its auto loss its to exploitable right now to happen

Edit mace would not be a loop in exact terms but could end up with 4-5 of 7 rounds with damage immunity in basic terms

EDIT 2 : its a shuttle give it a max speed of 90 so players can kill HT before it goes then exploit gone i guess
  • dimi4a wrote: »

I've increased the damage penalty to 50% for CREW#1. CREW#2 is not OP, because the enemy can still resist the Daze and the cooldown increase. And the idea behind the Unique is that this is the Emperor himself, and it's only fitting that he'll be harder to get, because his Empire and Sith allies will try to protect him. Overall Palpatine's Shuttle is slightly OP, but not as broken as HT for example.

Sorr crew 2 is broken the interaction will limit opposing teams to basics for possibly 2 turns behind HT where basics are worthless your ship gives 90% of every team in the game damage immunity for two rounds thats broken

With mace it would be an infinite loop. 2 round emp immunity behind HT a round then mace god protection when thats worn through damage immunity again.... sorry wont happen.... yeah ships can resist but unless all 3 resist its auto loss its to exploitable right now to happen

Edit mace would not be a loop in exact terms but could end up with 4-5 of 7 rounds with damage immunity in basic terms

EDIT 2 : its a shuttle give it a max speed of 90 so players can kill HT before it goes then exploit gone i guess

Sorry, but no! If you think this kit is broken, wait until they release the OT Falcon - we'll talk then.

2 differnt ships 2 different problems.... i love your ship but if you cannot see how that kit can be exploited to give teams 5 rounds of damage immunity behind a hounds tooth i dont know what else to say....

Your real close to a solid ship... but you need to clean up exploits
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    It seems i was right about Han's Falcon!

How so.... its good but no real exploits

Falcon prob would not beat your shuttle with HT and the exploit...

Who know may malak will have your shuttle kit... its broken but broke makes money
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    It seems i was right about Han's Falcon!

How so.... its good but no real exploits

Falcon prob would not beat your shuttle with HT and the exploit...

Who know may malak will have your shuttle kit... its broken but broke makes money

I was right about the Falcon, because it is broken as hell to the point that it wipes everything!

Everything has always wiped everything this ones just more efficent.

Now HT n falcon need certain things to do the wiping and to be wiped

And you did call it no one expected the first legendary to be good.... figured it would be worse than Clone searg
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Well Palp's shuttle can help even the odds.

Once you fix the exploits yes
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Well Palp's shuttle can help even the odds.

Once you fix the exploits yes

If i "fix" the exploits it will no longer be a counter to the Falcon!

tweak here a tweak there...

All you have to do is fix it so against mace teams are not getting 5 rounds of damage immunity..

Against ackbar, thrawn, tarkin...I don't really see any issues with the kit...just it's interaction with mace

I don't know... I do love the reinforcement I really do..because sith ships health stinks and DPS stinks besides vader...

Falcon dispels on basic right..that might actually fix the 5 round Hounds tooth immortality and cassian's reinforce....

I guess NOW with HMF out that exploit would be gone....

The big question is would your shuttle make a full sith team viable... the cooldown reduction would help bomber get the daze bombs out even though that daze will be cleanses immediatly half the time... trick gonna be when shuttles daze is dispelled to have bombers daze bombs go off... keep falcon assists to a minimum... Vader still the key....as long as vader alive you have DPS to win... maybe scimitar stealth vader so
    Palp stealthed, vader stealthed behind HT then get bomber out and then sith fighter...

I don't know...that would really be interesting to see the interactions of all the sith ships even without your shuttle.

• Just have it be his Episode 3 shuttle from the Mustufar scene. That looks plenty "sithy"
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Nice. Can it really be considered sith though? Even though Palpatine is crew.

I think it can. :)
    I think not. It doesn't even look Sithy, just blandly Imperial. :p

• Boo
    4134 posts Member

BASIC

Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to gain Stealth for 2 turns. If Palpatine's Shuttle was already Stealthed, this attack deals 50% more damage and ignores Armor.

Inflict Target Lock and Defense Down on target enemy for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted. Then call all other Empire and Sith allies to Assist, dealing 40% less damage. For each Critical Hit scored, all Assisting allies recover 10% Protection.

Daze all enemies for 2 turns and increase their cooldowns by 1. Reduce the cooldowns of all allies by 1 and grant them Potency Up for 2 turns.

UNIQUE

All enemies have -15% Tenacity and Evasion (doubled on Jedi and Rebel enemies). Whenever Emperor Palpatine's Imperial Shuttle takes damage from an enemy, it grants another random ally 20% Turn Meter. Palpatine's Shuttle cannot be Target Locked or Breached as long as there are any other active Empire or Sith allies.

HARDWARE

Enter Battle: While Palpatine's Shuttle is active, Empire and Sith allies gain +25% Max Health and Dispel enemies whenever they score a Critical Hit.

YES!!!

Co-pilots could be Royal Guard - to give the ship some extra Oomph!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »

BASIC

UNIQUE

HARDWARE

YES!!!

Co-pilots could be Royal Guard - to give the ship some extra Oomph!

Actually there is no extra Oomph... just more gear requirements :)
  • So, I guess you called it. Well done!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Lol if its the posted kit OP works for CG or should be honored good call friend
  • Yeah nice call, most impressive
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Yeah nice call, most impressive

not really.... this shuttle would have been ok....the actual one in game stinks..(for now)