I’m Having trouble Prioritizing

As the title reads, I’m having a hard time figuring out what I want to prioritize. Right now I’m getting all my old republic characters up to rank 7, but so can’t decide whether I want to focus upgrading the gear levels for certain characters, or focus on unlocking and ranking up other characters I want, is there any advice I could get on that?

Replies

• Do you have a swgoh.gg account that I can use to look at your characters?
  • U gear up ones u have u keep putting on new toons collecting u will never reach useful gear lvls.

If u just want to collect and make account pretty then make new toons purple it’s a less time consuming route and great for Tb deployment.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Do you have a swgoh.gg account that I can use to look at your characters?

I don’t think I do.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    U gear up ones u have u keep putting on new toons collecting u will never reach useful gear lvls.

If u just want to collect and make account pretty then make new toons purple it’s a less time consuming route and great for Tb deployment.

I have a lot of characters though.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It’s going to be hard to give you specific advice without knowing anything about your account or where you are in the game or what options you are debating between. If you are a new player there are plenty of guides out there aimed at new players.

Generally for established players there isn’t really a choice between farming and gearing because gear can be obtained from various shops instead of from farming. So you can farm characters from nodes and at the same time work on gearing those or other characters.
  • Liath wrote: »
    It’s going to be hard to give you specific advice without knowing anything about your account or where you are in the game or what options you are debating between. If you are a new player there are plenty of guides out there aimed at new players.

Generally for established players there isn’t really a choice between farming and gearing because gear can be obtained from various shops instead of from farming. So you can farm characters from nodes and at the same time work on gearing those or other characters.

Yeah I guess if I’m going to be more specific I’ll say, I have MOST of the characters in the the game barring C-3PO, anakin, Darth Traya, and all the heroes journey type characters like Luke, Revan, and Rey. My conundrum is more that I just don’t know which characters I want to focus on.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Is there a particular game mode that you want to improve at? Do you like arena, raids, TB, ships? I generally prefer to prioritize characters that are useful in multiple areas to get more value out of the resources spent.
  • I don’t really have a particular area, but if I had to take a pick, then I guess arena since I like to try experimenting with different teams.
  • Like someone suggested above, you could go to swgoh.gg and create an account. If you provide the link, then other players can look at your roster, and kind of see where you're at. It also gives you some tools to analyze your roster a little easier than in game.

That eliminates having to list details about you characters, if you have questions about other parts of the game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    None of us can decide what you want do for you...

My fairly useless suggestion since I know very little about your roster is Bastila Jedi.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    Like someone suggested above, you could go to swgoh.gg and create an account. If you provide the link, then other players can look at your roster, and kind of see where you're at. It also gives you some tools to analyze your roster a little easier than in game.

That eliminates having to list details about you characters, if you have questions about other parts of the game.

How do I link it?
  • Once you have logged in to your page, copy the URL.
  • If you want to, you can paste it in your signature. Then it's just one click for any to look.
  • Are you Darth Jar Jar?
  • Your close on alot, but I'd probably suggest old ben, to get CLS, Ezra, to have a great phoenix attacker to help with thrawn 7*, and Bastilla for Jedi. And then pick a faction you like, and G12 them. Its a long process, but very satisfying. Thats just me.