Please make Scoring System Available

maraJade789
289 posts Member
edited December 2018
I’m one player. I don’t know how scoring system for Grand Arena work. How we are awarded for wins or banners during whole tournament, not for rounds guys, you didn't understand the poll.

The reason for the poll is to alert makers of this great game of need for Details in -game about scoring system for prizes. Alot of guys lose first round and lose motivation to compete without knowing how high they can still place.

Please make Scoring System Available 15 votes

Including rules and scoring system in game.
26% 4 votes
Leave it as it is, I already understand everything
73% 11 votes
Post edited by maraJade789 on

Replies

• Options
    Need a 3rd voting option:

"Read the clear as day scoring system which is already in the game by clicking on any zone"
  • Options
    When you're looking at a zone there's an 'i' at the top right. Press that and it explains banners.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    Yeah I dont know if this is a bad joke? The scoring system is right there on every territory, my man. Touch the i
  • Options
    For the tournament
  • Options
    For end result placings guys

Kyno posted:
    That is exactly how it is based.
    3-0 - 1 player gets top prize
    2-1 - 3 players (2-4) get second prize
    1-2 - 3 players (5-7) get 3rd prize
    0-3 - 1 player gets a bag of rocks
    The final record is all that matters, the path doe not. You can 1 loss can be your first battle or your last, you get the same prize.
  • Options
    For the tournament

It is. Tap a territory and then tap the (i) in the upper right corner of the window that pops up. The scoring system is in there.
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    No, nothing to do with banners for a single round. Kyno has answered the question already, tournament scoring for placings guys.
  • Options
    Nothing to do with any of what you guys have said. Tournament as a whole, that was it. Placings for wins and losses. The format for end results.