Chewy - Rebel Roundup

Hello all, is the mythic tier of the rebel roundup any indication on if you can beat tier 7 Chewbacca event? I’m running ZBossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane. None at G11 yet so I’m nervous on if I can beat Chewbacca. I crushed the mythic event though with this team.

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Hitmon_Jay wrote: »
    Hello all, is the mythic tier of the rebel roundup any indication on if you can beat tier 7 Chewbacca event? I’m running ZBossk, Boba, Dengar, Greedo, Cad Bane. None at G11 yet so I’m nervous on if I can beat Chewbacca. I crushed the mythic event though with this team.

Not its not an indication. The hardest tier of the rebel round up is similar to 5 star chewbacca event I'd say.

That said I've soloed rebel round up hardest with g12 boba and the rest g 6 or 7. I'm not sure you can do 5 star chewbacca with that.
  • Hitmon_Jay wrote: »

Not at all. Last tier of galactic bounties maybe.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    There is no mythic tier of rebel roundup.
  • Liath wrote: »
    There is no mythic tier of rebel roundup.

Sorry it’s actually “bonus tier”.

• Right now, my BH team consists of: zBossk (L), Boba, Dengar, Greedo, and Zam...for now. My goal is to replace Zam and probably Greedo with Embo and Jango, but I won't have them for awhile, (as in, next Chewie Event after the upcoming)...so for the upcoming Chewie Event, is my current team good? zBossk(L)/Zam/Dengar/Boba/Greedo...(assume gear levels between 10-12) whaddya guys think?
  • With few tries, you should be able to do it thanks to Dengar ;)
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    My team of G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G11 IG-88, G10 Greedo and G9 Dengar were enough for 6 star Chewie, but failed miserably more than 300 tries at tier 7.

I tried to focus mods on health/protection, pure potency for Boba lead, pure speed for speed reasons. All mod setups very arena grade, so it wasn't about bad mods. Followed every guide available, tried different kill orders, went totally outside the box. No difference in the outcome - and I didn't even come remotely close to completing the last tier.

I know many, many others got through the 7th tier with WAY less, so it's probably more about RNG than everything else - except Dengar. You need Dengar.

Personlly I got ticked off by the RNG-ness of the event, so this time I'm going at it with G12 zBossk, G12 Boba, G12 Dengar, G11 Embo and G11 Greedo/IG-88 - hopefully that'll reduce the RNG dependancy a little.

Unfortunately I won't get Jango ready in time, but if all else fails, he will be on the team instead of Greedo/IG-88 the third time Chewie comes around.