New Legendary events- speculation

Don’t throw tomatos just yet! I’m fully aware of peeps still unlocking threepio, and waiting for chewy and/or revan.

I just wanted to give some time to the player base to what maybe comes next...

I believe we have 2 more legendary events to finish the year (March is the end) THE falcon and some DS Kotor toon.

The DS kotor who ever it may be (malak or Revan) looks to be slated for feb. maybe it will be another journey type where it requires 7* toons. Who knows. I think we will know more based off some more marquee releases and reworks (hk)

The Falcon though! I think we are firmly in the camp of BH ships to unlock.
Boba, Bossk, ig-88. Maybe Cad? Events are usually cents over sense.

Fleets require 7 slots - so I think empire will fill out the rest a la phx and rebels for chimaera.

What I’m wondering is if it will just be factions or certain OT ships for the event.

Let me know your thoughts and just to be safe get your BH ships to 5* at least!

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Legendary predictions

Millennium Falcon requiring minimum 3 BH ships at 5* or higher

Darth Malak legendary requiring 5 LS Old Republic Toons

Ebon Hawk legendary requiring minimum 3 Sith ships

Darth Revan Journey requiring Canderous, Malak, DS Bastilla, HK, (JKR?)
  • Im hoping the solo toons are given their own category and legendary event. Im sure a lot of people have overlooked those toons (like the ewoks). Plus they have that legendary event faction feel with a good mix of easy farms vs hard farms and the devs always like to reward people who devoted resources to harder farms (I.e. nest). I definitely agree that there's more KotoR and Falcon coming soon...ships really needs a bunch of shake ups. Im starting to join the 1 auto a day, it's just a miserable situation

Yes I think this will be the icing on the ships 2.0 cake. The falcon! The 20th ls ship to unlock.

Piloted by ran han and OTC. I feel many won’t get this ship and because of the exclusivity and the pilots it will be one b a m f
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Legendary predictions

Ahhh your comment about Sith fighter makes more sense now. Good specs.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    Legendary predictions

Yeah the Sith bomber should be farmable with the same time frame as JKR and Mission/T3/Zaalbar was which should coincide with Darth Revan release in Feb

The weekly shipments had Sith Fighter shards for two weeks for 1M Ship Credits and its shards as the biggest highlight for the week
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Legendary predictions

Yeah the Sith bomber should be farmable with the same time frame as JKR and Mission/T3/Zaalbar was which should coincide with Darth Revan release in Feb

The weekly shipments had Sith Fighter shards for two weeks for 1M Ship Credits and its shards as the biggest highlight for the week

That’s where I got those shards from. Great points!
  • Please let us rest a bit, or an overflow of legendaries will be like the marquee invasion.
  • Please let us rest a bit, or an overflow of legendaries will be like the marquee invasion.

Forewarned is forearmed :)
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Please let us rest a bit, or an overflow of legendaries will be like the marquee invasion.
    Unfortunately, There are people that are still complaining about marquees when CG releases one marquee a month

• I'm not one of those who wants the new legendary at 7* the first day anyway. I'm keeping my priorities: first chewie's last star, then revan and then c3po's last star. No new leg will alter that. :)
  • God I want something that requires jawas. I just want to see the wailing and gnashing of teeth....

Gonk Droid 2019!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    God I want something that requires jawas. I just want to see the wailing and gnashing of teeth....

Gonk Droid 2019!

Tuskens, Jawas, geos- Forums are on fire
  • There could definitely be a Separatist one that would benefit from Geonosians. Tuskens need too many characters, though... Alas.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I think a Hero's Journey for Jedi Knight Luke is right around the corner - Raid Han, OT Chewbacca, C3PO, R2, all on the board now, just need a 5th, HY would be a good choice if it's a heros journey - could be a face off with Palp and Vader as well for the final battle...
  • Snoke needing resistance as we literally know nothing about him for villains journey
  • Queen Padme legendary which requires 4 gungans (Jar Jar, Boss Nass, Tarpals, Gungan Soldier, and Colo Claw Fish all of which will marquee in Naboo month (January) and the event will launch in April.
  • Falcon and Darth Revan to close out the ear, that’s what I am prepping for at least. The Ebon Hawk will be later...maybe to celebrate KOToR II. Another journey for Rey and of course eventually Jedi Luke. Can’t wait!!
  • kurtisblow wrote: »
    Queen Padme legendary which requires 4 gungans (Jar Jar, Boss Nass, Tarpals, Gungan Soldier, and Colo Claw Fish all of which will marquee in Naboo month (January) and the event will launch in April.

Ha! In all seriousness I was floating around this idea in my head that every month would be a certain factions month.

Dec and Jan just being holiday and close to anniversary date.
    Feb - sith
    March - empire (imperial march!)
    April-
    May - Jedi (May the 4th etc)
    June -
    July -
    August - ::chuckle::
    SEPtember
    CLONEtober
    And on and on
  • When Jabba and his crew are released as Marquee you'll know they'll be needed for whatever legendary version of Endor Han/Leia is required for Jedi Luke.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    There could definitely be a Separatist one that would benefit from Geonosians. Tuskens need too many characters, though... Alas.

We have those tuskens in game already, tusken elder and tusken savage (or brute?).